UFC 44: Couture kicks Tito's ass!

Discussion in 'MMA' started by YODA, Sep 27, 2003.

1. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Excellent performance from Randy Couture by all accounts - ground & pounding Tito for the full 5 rounds to take a unanimous descision - Way to go Randeeeeeeeee :D

2. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

Wooo Hoooo :D

Tito's an amazing fighter but started doing my head in recently. hopefully he'll finally take on Liddell now

so yoda no sign of a link to download the fight yet ????? ;)

3. YODA

Not yet bud - watch this space!

4. YODA

Pix!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

Excellent fight, awesome take downs. Total domination and ownage from Randy in every minute of the fight leaving no doubt at all who is the man!

I thought Randy may have been tapping there at the end which had me a little worried. but realised he was spanking Tito.

6. totality

totality New Member

yeah...that was kind of eerie...but someone at sherdog.com made a hilarious avatar out of it!

i will honestly respect ortiz for the first time in a long while if he actually does fight liddell, and more if he wins. until then, i will laugh at him for having his ass handed to him after all the crap he says about everyone he fights. booyah! and such. yup.

7. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

Tito cried because he hates losing - part of the reason he was a champion in the first place. He was a good sport at the same time too, he tied Randy's belt up for him.

8. Jay

Jay New Member

God - damn !! I have been trying to avoid finding out this result all weekend - I even stayed away from training in case anyone let it slip. I was gonna wait till I watched the fight :(

In future could we please title threads like this ... '**Spolier warning ** UFC 44 results - dont open if you don't wanna know !'

Cheers

9. YODA

Sorry Jay :(

You were gonna watch it???

How when where???

Having said that - the only way to not find out about an event of this magnitude is probably to take out your modem and hide it in a drawer :p

10. Jay

Jay New Member

No worries Dave :)

I have my sources ... I'll send u a PM with details when I get home.

I may as well get my modem out of the drawer now :D

Jay

11. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

send a PM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

come on jay, you know you want to share the wealth. wheres your source ?????????

12. totality

totality New Member

i must find an illicit copy of this!!! now!!!!!

and btw, that animated gif of couture spanking tito's ass is the WORST thing to show to someone who thinks this whole grappling thing is gay...just for future reference, kids

13. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

No, it shows grappling is so elite you can act like you're ghey without fear of retaliation from the other person :D

14. Jay

Jay New Member

Randy spanking Tito at the end was a very dodgy move .. it could easily have been interrpreted as a tap-out as Tito was attempting a heel-hook at the time.

Randy's take-down's are unbelieveable ! He even suplexed Tito near the end.

He is the man !!!

Jay

15. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

Ah, somebody's seen it now :D

16. Jay

Jay New Member

Now I'm happy :D

17. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

Wanna hit me up with a link for the fight? :)

18. Jay

Jay New Member

Sorry mate .. aint got one. Saw it on VCD.

Jay

19. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

No worries :)

20. xubis

xubis New Member

Yeah... UFC is never ever on, in the UK anyway.. either that or I can just -never- find it ;)