UFC 119

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Tom O'Brien, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Tom O'Brien

Tom O'Brien Valued Member

Wow! I was surprised that Frank KO'd Cro Cop. I thought, for sure, he would take him down & submit him. Some good fights. Bader & Lytle also won.

Thanks,
    Tom

2. GracieFan

GracieFan Valued Member

Mir/Cro Cop was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.
    Two guys bent on avoiding each other for 14.9 minutes.
    Cro Cop proved he should retire. Dude just can't pull the trigger anymore.
    Mir proved just how weak the HW division was when he was champ, and how overrated he is now.
    I wanna see Nelson kick him out of any remaining Top 10 HW lists he may still occupy.

Bader/Nog was a good fight, but both guys need to improve their cardio.
    Bader also needs to vary up his takedowns.
    I know he's a wrestler, but everyone and their dog has a chance of stuffing a straight-in shot.
    If he learns some trips and hip tosses, it would make him more unpredictable and that much more dangerous.

Rumor is that Bader's next fight will be Jones, and I'm hardcore excited for that one!

Also, Evan Dunham got robbed, Matt Serra looked like a tank, and Matt Mitrione is starting to look like an awesome prospect for the HW division.

3. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

Cro Cop:cry:

Bader/Nog was really good, Bader did well considering how dangerous Nog's boxing is. However, I kinda see Jones as a nightmare match up for him. Interesting fight though, he's one hell of an athlete, reminds me of a bigger Nate Marquardt.

I enjoyed Stephens/Guillard as well. Both have such power! I'd like to see a rematch, I think Stephens got kinda robbed.

4. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

I'd have to agree that the Mir/Cro cop fight was a bust....even up to the end!