TUF

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Tom O'Brien, May 9, 2011.

1. Tom O'Brien

Tom O'Brien Valued Member

Who's gonna be the last man standing?

Fighters Left:

-Shamar Bailey
    -Chris Cope
    -Javier Torres
    -Ryan McGillivray
    -Ramsey Nijem
    -Clay Harvison
    -Tony Ferguson
    -Zach Davis
    -Chuck O Neil

Thanks,
    Tom

2. Brian R. VanCis

Brian R. VanCis Valued Member

I think I like Shamar the best out of this field.

3. Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara Valued Member

Javier Torres is my pick.

4. Done-Gone

Done-Gone Banned Banned

Javier Torres? You have got to be kidding - he's outta there.

Remove all his tattoos, give him a haircut and a shave, not to mention a shower, with soap - and he looks a little like your hubby. LOL

5. Tom O'Brien

Wow! Chuck O'Niel looked good against Javier! Dana said he might/could take it all!

Thanks,
    Tom

6. Tom O'Brien

Junior dos Santos to Face Shane Carwin

Brock has diverticulitis again!

Wow! This is ugly -

Diverticulitis is small, bulging sacs or pouches of the inner lining of the intestine (diverticulosis) that become inflamed or infected. Most often, these pouches are in the large intestine (colon).

Causes, incidence, and risk factors
    No one knows exactly what causes the sacs, or pouches of diverticulosis to form. Eating a low-fiber diet is one of the most likely causes.

People who eat mostly processed food, as many Americans eat, do not get enough fiber in their diet. Processed foods include white rice, white bread, most breakfast cereals, crackers, and pretzels.

As a result, constipation and hard stools are more likely to occur - causing people to strain when passing stools. This increases the pressure in the colon or intestines and may cause these pouches to form.

Diverticulosis is very common. It is found in more than half of Americans over age 60. Only a small number of these people will develop diverticulitis.

Diverticulitis is caused by small pieces of stool (feces) that become trapped in these pouches, causing infection or inflammation.

Symptoms
    People with diverticulosis often have no symptoms, but they may have bloating and cramping in the lower part of the belly. Rarely, they may notice blood in their stool or on toilet paper.

Symptoms of diverticulitis are more severe and often start suddenly, but they may become worse over a few days. They include:

•Tenderness, usually in the left lower side of the abdomen

•Bloating or gas

•Fever and chills

•Nausea and vomiting

•Not feeling hungry and not eating

I hope he gets better!

Thanks,
    Tom

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  7. tonyv107

tonyv107 Valued Member

Tom that is gross!! I couldn't help but to read it though. Good info lol