TUF 9

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Axelator, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

Come on guys, the answer is simple:

Breed double jointed, rubbery people with feet made out of lead.

I mean come on! Do I have to think of everything round here?!

2. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

and Hands of steel, jaws of iron...

3. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

if you breed them in Wales all should be fine.

4. Satsui_No_Hadou

Satsui_No_Hadou Ultra Valued Member

Well I'm glad Browning #2 didn't make the house. I loved his british impression though, "throw another shrimp on the barbie!" Laughed myself into a coma when I heard that! Just woke up now...

5. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

haha that was great. He was a bit of a twit and he wasn't an impressive fighter either. I creased when that guy face planted the canvas off that takedown

6. Satsui_No_Hadou

Lol yeah that was again hilarious! I love it when he said, "you didnt beat me...I beat myself!" He's such a good fighter he not only beats his opponent but also beats himself in the process.

My question is whether he landed the Kimora before the other guy knocked himself out? You could then make the argument that knockout or not he would of still got the Kimora on.

7. Southpaw535

I think that kimura was on too tight and he would have tapped. He's damn lucky his arm didn't break though I watched it again earlier and I nearly cringed at how far round it was twisted

8. Mushroom

Well he was working the kimura while he was getting wrestled. A tactic to throw off the attacker. Carry on with the takedown and risk being kimura'd or change it up.

I was thinking...man he's quite flexible, oh wait,he's gonna tap, why's he not resisting?....is he out?

Both guys were quite funny with their smack talk!

"You cant beat me"
    "I just did"
    "No you didn't, I beat myself"
    "I'm going to the house!" ~ victory dance ensues.

9. Satsui_No_Hadou

When all else fails...enable victory dance!

I think to some degree the fighters on the show can give MMA a bad name, the way they go on.

10. liero

liero Valued Member

Esp. Browning,

that guy deserved a more serious pounding than he got...

11. Axelator

Axelator Not called Alex.

12. GrappleorWrestle

GrappleorWrestle Valued Member

I really wasn't impressed by either performance. But I will admit I was not expecting the ending of that fight to happen like it did.

Next week will be pretty good considering there will be 2 elimination fights.

13. Southpaw535

Spoilers!!!

A lot of work needed I think, especially needs to learn to listen to Bisping. That kick was quality though he just dropped. Did the dude tap btw?

14. Axelator

Axelator Not called Alex.

Honestly I don't think it was a tap he was just pawing at the hand. However it's not a good idea to do that in case the ref thinks it's a tap.

15. Mushroom

Yeh it looked like a tap, I think he was fingering the glove or something. Not sure if Herb saw it tho.
    Interesting ending.

16. Southpaw535

First time I thought he tapped now I'm not too sure

17. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

LMAO at Browning being beaten! What a bleep he was ,just like his brother I suppose. Not watching the next episode till it's on tv.

Any chance you fellas could use the spoiler tags if you talk about any future episodes? Much thanks :D

18. Southpaw535

I wrote spoiler!!!! at the top of my post! How do you do a spoiler tag thingy?

19. callsignfuzzy

callsignfuzzy Is not a number!

20. Southpaw535