Tuf 3

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Apotheosis, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Apotheosis

Apotheosis Valued Member

No problem, I can wait a bit.

Just don't want to pay for the undercard fights of a free show. If I don't have to pay for the good fights, why would I pay for the "bad" ones.

2. jsmith

jsmith Valued Member

Kendall vs Ed was a great example of how grappling doesn't have to be boring.

A general MAP etiquette question: Is it necessary to use spoiler tabs on a thread like this? I would think anyone who would click on the TUF3 link without knowing the results wouldn't care if he/she found out, what else would this thread be about?

3. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Spoiler tags are preferable for discussion of the live event for a few days after it airs. The UK got to see it Sunday, for example, and I'm not sure what other airdates there are
    Granted, most people wouldn't click on it before seeing the event, but this has been a very popular thread and lots of people have subscribed to it - if you subscribe to a thread, you get any new posts e-mailed to you. If you get posts without spoiler tags e-mailed to you, you get told the results when you're checking your e-mail

4. jsmith

jsmith Valued Member

Makes sense, I didn't realize you could get these messages emailed to you. I thought people were clicking on the thread and then complaining when it discussed the topic.