TUF 10 - Episode 1

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Adsy, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Adsy

Adsy Valued Member

2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Watched it again on TV last night. Oh just get up, don't just lie there!!!

Thought he had some good BJJ??

3. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

The dude got owned but Rampage hardly helped. Its great telling him to get up but it helps if you let him know how, or one of the coaches. Small rant thing: Should Rampage be a coach? No disrespect to the guy but last I heard he was severely depressed and in the middle of bein investigated for hit and run and police evasion?
    2nd rant: Wes Sims is a **** I'm hoping gets laid out
    On the plus side Rampage and Evans are gonna be fun!!!

4. nbf79

nbf79 Valued Member

It was a great show up until the actual fight. That almost put me to sleep.The guys bjj looked decent in training as well.

5. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

That's the problem with heavy weights. They can be the most boring fighters. That Abe dude was so slow.
    The UFC might have created a real turkey with this...so many of the fighters seem very inexperienced and lacking skills. That could make for some really boring fights OR people like Roy Nelson, Wes Sims (and Kimbo to some degree) might have some real tear ups when they dominate the less skilled dudes.
    I think Rampage will "protect" Kimbo by pitching in other fighters he doesn't like as much, early on.

6. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

I like how Rampage and Evans went back and forth about each other like a couple of cackling hens.......your too slow, you got a big head.....Machida knocked you out, etc.

Now that was funny ;)

7. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Bit late to be teaching him guard sweeps when he's already in the cage. He clearly knew how to sweep as he did it at the end of the first, he was just WAY too passive on the bottom.

8. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Good point. One hell of a cut though!

9. liero

liero Valued Member

just watched it, waay to passive on the ground.
    If i was there I would be looking at Rashad to coach me...even though I like rampage more.