Training with a towel

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Yodo, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodo

Yodo Banned Banned

Here is explanation more of the towel training in words:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpuwTXtv7nc"]What is Toweltraining? - YouTube[/ame]

2. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

What are you demonstrating? The national art of what?

Is it a Finnish national art, towel twirling? I've lived in Finland for about 15 years...I didn't know there was a Finnish tradition based around swinging a towel around. I mean, I've seen people get their asses whipped by a towel in the sauna, but that's about as far as it goes.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  3. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

The best part of this video is the English caption subtitles.

They are so many times worse than Simon's correct fun ship.

@ Bozza - I think he said the national art of Jerusalem? :dunno:

4. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Krav Maga then?

Edit: Cravat maga! hah.

5. LemonSloth

Haha!

I never knew Krav Maga had such deadly towel usage in their street lethal training methods!

Mind = Blown.

:p

6. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

I use a towel to help correct foot position. If the student steps on the towel they do press ups.

It works. :)

7. FunnyBadger

FunnyBadger I love food :)

I honestly cannot beleive this is still going . . . Why ? It has no use, improves no skill or attribute and is easily one of the most rediculous 'training' methods I have ever seen.

*puts on polite and helpfull hat*

I strongly advise you ditch the 'towel training' and do something else with your time, like literaly anything else will be a better use of your energy.

8. Yodo

Yodo Banned Banned

It is good that you try to support me to go on my own way, but you do not understand the fact that I am teaching you here.

9. Unreal Combat

I'm a pretty open minded person but in all honesty, after watching the videos, all that you are really teaching people here is how to make themselves look like complete and utter idiots.

There are far more practical things people could be doing with their time to than this and when the majority of the people here are saying pretty much the same thing then I think it's time you dropped the arrogant attitude and opened your eyes to just how bad this really is.

10. Yodo

Yodo Banned Banned

Your attitude is against all the Masters like Morihei Ueshiba teachings.

11. Yodo

Yodo Banned Banned

But I agree in one thing "and when the majority of the people here are saying pretty much the same thing" it is true.

Majority of the "teachers" and "sensei" are just children who learned how to hit with fist and started to make "art" of it.

12. Yodo

Yodo Banned Banned

You have gold belts and metal. Good job?

You have status and students. Good job?

Was it originally: to gain reputation or students?

Was it originally: hidden for a reason?

And it is: still hidden, of what comes to talk about "life force" and "chi".

You are like rap artists with good studio and good technique, but you do not have the heart.

13. Yodo

Yodo Banned Banned

So, as for the teaching.

It is not about how bad I am, but how you teach.

This is a new technique, yes?

And all you "teachers" just hit me and say "stop" when I make something new.

I feel, that your own ego has now gone into challenge and you are afraid of your authority as teachers when you first time in your life, see something out of your books.

This something, is the original "life force" and "chi".

14. Yodo

Yodo Banned Banned

I am now uploading a new video, of your kind of teaching with much force and death strikes.

I hope you understand now my teaching to you, that everything based on martial arts comes from the very small energy and it is not about the competitive sports, that everyone of the masters in Japan opposed in the first place.

Softness, like Tai Chi and mind full of meaning like Qi Qong: the mind boxing, when there is no move but only the meaning of the movement.

15. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O54WGabJcRg&x-yt-cl=84503534&x-yt-ts=1421914688"]Leeds United Destroy Manchester United 1972 - YouTube[/ame]

Edit: sorry, I meant to make the observation that you can learn more about chi from watching this clip than from reading your pretentious posts. But I suspect that the real point will be lost on you.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  16. LemonSloth

[​IMG]

17. Yodo

Yodo Banned Banned

18. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Here is your rats ass

[​IMG]

19. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Have you actually done any formal training? I mean under an actual teacher?

Your form is absolutely horrible

20. Unreal Combat

You really are talking a load of rubbish and the fact that you are an adult make this even more hilarious. It's hard to believe you actually take yourself seriously.

I think you need to stay off of the green stuff, wake up from dreamland, and take a step into the real world. Reality is a harsh place, but that is where the best lessons are learnt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.