Training/Sparring Meet Ups

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Unreal Combat, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Outside of of the High Wycombe Mini-MAP Meets, and the annual MAP Meet in June, I'm interested in perhaps getting together with a few MAP'pers for some general training and/or sparring in Kickboxing, K1, Boxing, Muay Thai, etc.

The closer to Nottingham the better though I don't mind travelling further afield if funds allow (I'm saving to go to Thailand this year so trying to keep things cheap).

I also have facilities available for weekend meets, as well as several friends I can bring along (in Nottingham, not sure if they will travel further out) for varieties sake, if anyone is interested in travelling to Nottingham.

If anyone is interested in arranging anything feel free to let me know.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2015
  2. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Seems fine to me. Bear in mind that if it's run as a for-profit, we'd need to charge a small fee for advertising the event, otherwise if it's just intended to be a friendly meetup of MAP members, that's absolutely fine.

Just remember to keep personal contact information private in case someone's scouring the web for that sort of thing.

3. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Thanks Aegis.