Top Active FMA Masters

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by GuroSadiq, Dec 16, 2004.

1. ptkali778

ptkali778 Valued Member

just wana add tuhon Phillip Gelinas of montreal canada.....Pekiti tirsia kali

2. Dave Joyce

Dave Joyce Valued Member

Some of the Tuhons in Sayoc Kali have been mentioned but I think anyone who has attained that rank in that system is worthy of mention. Also, although young, but IMHO very worthy of Tuhon/Master title; any of the Atienza brothers Guros Carl, Allain or Darryl.

3. Juego Todo

Juego Todo Stay thirsty, my friends.

Punong Guro Rodolfo Vera Quizon

4. reydominguez

reydominguez Valued Member

Dont forget and add on the list the LIPING MAHARLIKA MASTERS,,,,NARAPHIL PILLARS are still alive and kicking,,,,GM meneleo estefa MD,sir jun, sir bong , sir noel, sir alex and the rest of the guys,
    include Masters Romy santos,bambit dulay,villeno brothers, and a group of young guns from LESKAS headed by guro jon escudero , vhir tubera of Arkado...sorry guys if I forgot to mention all of you :bang: :woo: :Angel:

5. ats

ats Valued Member

You could add people like Johan Skalberg and Jeff Espinous of IKAEF..

They are very rapidly making a very good name for themselves in europe, with a fine reputation..

They have been around a good while, but i hear their names mentioned more and more these days.

also, what about people like Ron Balicki (M.A.R.S) etc?

All fine innovaters in the FMA world..

Andy

6. paco

paco New Member

In my eyes Frans Stroeven is one of the best eskrima teachers. I saw his dvd's and I must say that I was very impressed by his agressive technics combinated by high speed. I hope to visit a seminar of him once...I think it will be a valuable experience

7. Andy Gibney

Andy Gibney New Member

No one has mentioned John Harvey or Bob Breen. Shame on you ;)

8. RANZ-ClintJones

RANZ-ClintJones New Member

Hello to one and all

I feel that unless we are prepared to assess scientifically the mechanica da phisica of each individual GM to order thier worth , we will find that each will have an idiosyncratic unique trait to thier combative minds . I think there is something Holy about 12 grand masters just bieng the 12 .
    Who really wants the Title of No1 , Just imagine it .

p.s , anyone in New Zealand who is interested in training I have established a 1600ft Home for "RapidArnis" In Auckland Under Tuhon Pat O'Malley's saintly patience an guidance , opening the door for stickfighting worldwide and the magic of RapidArnis , more news to come .

for the love it all,
    Clint Jones.

9. Amok

Amok Valued Member

Tony Falcon, Ramon Zamora. :D

10. shootodog

shootodog restless native

they're not active...not since the 70s and the ambuklao dam incident ;)

11. Limbas

Limbas Valued Member

The Atienza brothers.