To Members

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Chazz, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

TO ALL MEMEBERS!!!
    Ask yourself, why did I join this discussion group. Was it to learn from others? Was it to help others gain knowledge of your style? Was it to chat to someone with similar interest as you? OR Was it to start an argument? To prove that your style is better than all others? LETS HOPE NOT. This site is up so that we all may learn from each other as well as unite people from across the globe into a martial arts friendship. We are not here to destroy someone’s style, instructor, or school. There are people running and working this site as much as they can to keep it clean and peaceful. We all would like to see this site grow and would like the see a friendship between members grow as well. So members lets keep our personal post to ourselves. If you have a positive question or comment about something by all means share it but if you are out to show the group how negative you can be, post it on a different forum. Some posts have been reported. I’m not saying which post it is but I'm sure you know who you are. I don’t want to see members leaving this site due to one or two people fighting from post to post. Lets try to lets things slide and keep the negative out from now on.

-Chazz
    :mad: