to hang up or not to hang up

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Xue Sheng, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

That is the question
    Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer. The slings and arrows of outrageous questions. Or to take arms against a sea of troubles. And by opposing hang up on them.

When you call a vendor, to spend copious amounts of money for IT purposes and you tell them you are a government office....I am pretty sure the next question should not be "Is this a private business of government office"....and then when NYS is part of the title of the office, I don't think the next question should be...."is that in Canada or the US".....and when you say United States of America....the next question should not be..."is that the US"....but it all did happen and all was said...... I decided....I should hang up.

was I right...or was I wrong

axelb and Mitch like this.
  2. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

They walk among us...

axelb and Xue Sheng like this.
  3. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

Either hang up, or say "you have won, $1 million, i just need you back account details and login information to transfer"

I guarantee the next point you would hang up as they tell you and you are in disbelief :oops::rolleyes:

Xue Sheng likes this.
  4. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

I don't know whether to applaud for the poetic brilliance of the OP, or cry in brotherly misery because I also feel your pain. (sniffle) I'm conflicted.

Monkey_Magic, axelb and Xue Sheng like this.
  5. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

Anyone who deals with the public on a large scale on a regular basis becomes very convinced of how little most people are paying attention to the world around them. Everyone is doing their, best and some people's best is just terrible :D

axelb likes this.