To all the artists...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by |MT|omar, Sep 17, 2005.

1. |MT|omar

|MT|omar Thai Boxer

Hey everyone

Just wanted to know if anyone on MAP is into design and knows their way around Photoshop.

Im a pretty artistic person (that's how i'd describe myself anyway) so i just if there's anyone else on MAP that's like me then i'd like to see some of your work.

Most of my work is on cars, so here's something i made last night/this morning

Lets see what everyone else can do :)

BTW, just so u know what i did to the car

1) lowered
    2) chrome rims/mirrors/door handles
    3) increased rim size
    4) custom pearl paint (Red with Orange pearl)
    5) front, rear and side body kit
    6) side vent

Attached Files:

2. Topher

Topher allo!

Well i do (or rather study atm) animation and graphics design. Most of it is traditional based (although i will branch out to the digital stuff, i've been playing with it on and off over the last few years). I'm working on building a web portfolio so i'll post that when it's done (which is gods knows when).

3. cavallin

cavallin kickin' kitten

iv finished a degree in 3D crafts and managed to teach myself photoshop. im by no means an expert, but compared to the more "crafty" people at uni, they always asked me how to sort thing out!
    iv got some stuff in my gallery (link in sig) but thats just some minor stuff. no way near as skilled as you.

give me a lump of clay though... :D

4. |MT|omar

|MT|omar Thai Boxer

wierd to see that there's only a few people who are into design out of the 17,000+ users we have on MAP, i guess you could say that we're a very unique bunch of MAPers :p