TKMA and social networking

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by JTMS, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

As I'm sure you are well aware, I was addressing this post:

If you want to take this as some kind of dig at you or whatever, that is your perogative.

2. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

Haha! No I didn't take it as a personal dig. I am just getting images of Barney Fife or the hall monitor in elementary school that got beat up a few to many times. :hat:

OBEY THE RULES OR GET OUT! Bwaaahahaha!

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Not exactly an "Occupy Wall Street" cause though is it?

4. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

Haha! I enjoy warm showers and hot meals far to much for that!;)

5. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

If you want to take this as some dig at you, that's your:evil: prerogative.

6. Llamageddon

If you have a problem with how we moderate this site, let one of us know via PM please. Otherwise let's put this thread back on topic, eh?

7. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

I am not objecting to anything. Just observing that you don't enjoy being talked to in a certain way. I was simply presenting a mirror for your words. I said nothing to you that you did not express yourself. If you don't like the rules Llama, perhaps you could go outside and scream as you suggested?

8. Llamageddon

I must ask - why, after I just asked for the thread to be brought back on topic, and for any issues with the mod team and how they operate (including me of course) to be brought up via PM, do you insist on continuing?

You can talk to me however you like, as long as it's within the ToS, of course.

9. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

Perhaps you should go back and read my posts? I am not making any objections about anything. I just made a couple of astute observations about you as a person, and the way you express yourself. I do not object to it I just find it very funny! :whistleblower::whistleblower::whistleblower::jester::jester:

Now before you fly off the handle and suggest that I go outside and scream, please keep in mind that I simply answered a question at your request. :Angel:

10. Hannibal

11. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

Hannibal, I have changed my mind. You are okay!!!

12. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

Okay, back to the topic: I wonder if there is a way to track the decline in activity here on MAP over the past few years?

13. Hannibal

I am like stilton cheese...at first you are put off by the smell and taste, but eventually you get to appreciate my maturity and full flavour.

I am deliberately omitting any jokes involving "blue veins".......

14. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

Bwaaaahahaha!:happy:

15. elliotmurphy

elliotmurphy Valued Member

okay, i stiill on the fence about hannibal though, the pic was funny though and it surely wont end well. although i did find myself agreeing with something hannibal said the other day, i guess he does grow on you. just kidding....merrry christmas...and i think facebook is different becuase it is not so anonymous and if you dont like someone you just block them or put your privacy so high they cant see your profile or commmet on your stuff, but most importantly i think that a lot of days people on here are extremely negative.

16. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

Well said. I agree, and Merry Christmas to you too! :)

17. SsangKall

SsangKall Valued Member

since you cant hit the wife anymore, and you shouldnt kick the dog either, you can log on to MAP and vent!

18. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

True, but it is a two edged sword. As most of the *regulars* in the Kuk Sool sub forum know who each other are! Lol

19. unknown-KJN

unknown-KJN Banned Banned

All the more reason to keep a civil tongue in your head if you do decide to vent, huh? :D

20. JTMS

JTMS Valued Member

Haha! Right! We don't want any "mudslinging". ;)