Tito's most rescent comments.

Discussion in 'MMA' started by ninjadeath, Jan 17, 2004.

1. ninjadeath

ninjadeath New Member

Tito's most recent comments.

For all of you who have been wondering what Tito has been doing lately and his thoughts on his upcoming fight against Liddel.

First Happy New Year to all my fans. This year will be my year. I plan to fight three times thats right three times. You all will see the old Tito back. Respect and Tito Ortiz will not be in the same sentence until I am champ again. Unless its disrespect. I will never respect any of my oppoenets again like I did Randy. From now on Iam just going to try to hurt them. No more game plans just punishment. When I fight Chuck I dont care if I win or lose I am just going to try to hurt him really bad. I will have three rounds to punish him as much as possible. I just dont care anymore. Everyone at 205 are my enemy. On April 2 there will be a serious beating given. So spread the Word and Let The Punishment Begin!!!!!!!!!!
    Tito Ortiz's fans will be on top by the end of this year. I promise!!!! Thanks for all the support.

Tito Ortiz (The Huntington Beach Bad Boy)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2004
  2. totality

totality New Member

difficult to type this response between bursts of laughter and wiping tears from my eyes. the man is a very good fighter, but the only way to describe his personality, at least from what he says, is....well, cute.

3. stump

stump Supersub

I thought he'd learn something from getting his **** handed to him....apparently not

4. Adam

Adam New Member

I saw Tito get (literally) spanked by Couture. He looked really bad in that fight, seemed to give up as soon as Randy began giving him a hard time. What's the experts take on him? Is he going to reclaim his former glory or is he done as a top UFC fighter?

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Tito is a typical bully who cannot cope when people fight back. I see he is still fighting the "little guys" then...

6. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

lol yeah, i found that so funny.. i was nearly wettin meself :)

7. ninjadeath

ninjadeath New Member

Tito told my boy Mike, (And I was really suprised he admitted this.) that he was done after the second round and didn't want anymore. I don't know what Tito trained in with Dean Lister before the Couture fight because he couldn't do anything from his back except get pounded. The only thing he did well was protecting his face from getting hit a lot, other than that he looked lost. Tito is more than ready for Chuck, however his isn't even close to being ready for a rematch with Couture. Tito needs to stop making the excuses like I respected him too much and start really training from his back. I think Couture really got in his head too. You don't beat someone that badly using thier own style without that happening.

8. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

Yeah, Ortiz seems to have one game plan, and if it doesn't work (granted, it usually does), he's just lost.