Thoughts on Vunak remarks

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by windtalker, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

But it is points that make you think, which make you look at all your options to improve what you already know, some may be good and some may be bad, but they all make you think and that is the point would'nt you agree.

I just tend to base my points on personal expeariance.

Best regards

Pat

2. RAB

RAB Valued Member

O'Malley! Where O'Malley?

Are you still carrying on this topic? You must be a fighter, your presistants is that of an irish warrior -not to bright, but loves to fight.

If you need any back up (i don't think you do), I have your back. I can type 40 words per minute (but my spelling slow me down, so i'm really about 20-25) and I will break a keyboard over one of these computer greeks.

Who wants some!

3. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

:woo: :woo: :woo:

Thank you Rab for your intellectual response. All I can say is, I must have been abducted by Leprocauns and Beaten Over The Head With A Shilalea (that's an Irish fighting stick to you) once too often:rolleyes:

If my Irish Ancensrty is a sign of my intelligence then let me proudly stand at the front of the line when they are handing out stupidity and smaking us over our poor stupid Irish the heads;)

But what do you feel is a more intelligent response, to raise points for and against any discussion or to throw out petty insults???

If I wanted to major in Spelling I would have become an 'English Teacher' and remember, we stupid Irish dont have to worry about spelling the word idiot when we are hitting one:rolleyes: , but that must be the Irish in me:p

Best regards to be sure!

Pat