Things you've never done

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Simon, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Never watched Dragon Ball Z, which is quite unusual for my age category.

axelb likes this.
  2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Never eaten peanut butter from a jar. Have tried peanut butter Kit Kats, but not from a jar. Eurgh.

Also never eater porridge or muesli.

Never had a curry.

Never seen Games of Thrones or Breaking Bad.

Never played an X Box or PlayStation game.

axelb likes this.
  3. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

I've never been to a football match or had a football t-shirt.

Monkey_Magic and Simon like this.
  4. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Dude, did you, like, grow up in isolation somewhere? :p

Although, I have never watched Breaking Bad, either, nor played those video game things, either.

But the pb and the curry?! :eek: Come on, get a spoon, preferably a very big spoon, and scoop yourself some peanut butter. Just once. It will be good. You'll like it. :D

I've never been to a professional sports game when my team won. :(

Monkey_Magic and axelb like this.
  5. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

For the sake of your team, I think you should stop going ;)

6. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Closer to the truth than you may imagine.

7. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Never ridden a motor bike. Seems wildly dangerous to me.

Never been on a 'normal' 'sit in the sun and drink booze' type holiday. Like going to Spain or Greece or similar. Had a few days in Zanzibar in a swanky resort but that was more for recovering from 7 days of safari in a land rover on African roads than actual holiday.

I've been fishing exactly once in my life. For mackerel. Caught nowt.

Never worn a full black tie dinner jacket. Regret that a bit as I was slim in my younger days and could've pulled it off and now I'd look stupid.

8. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Is Ice T a secret MAP member?

He just tweeted
    "I never eaten a bagel"

hewho, Mitch, axelb and 2 others like this.
  9. aikiMac

Me neither. I've never even sat on one. (I'm actually glad I'm not the only one. ;) )

10. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Just realised one thing that almost every man seems to have done from 16 to 60...never had a tattoo.

11. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Never eating porridge or muesli I can kind of imagine, even thought it's still odd, but never eating the most popular dish in the country for however many years you've been around is mind-blowing.

Now I know why you started this thread... because you win it! :p

aikiMac likes this.
  12. David Harrison

Not driving isn't all that uncommon in the UK.

13. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Especially because in the UK most people learn to drive proper cars rather than the automatic go-carts they have in the states. So it's harder to learn here.

David Harrison likes this.
  14. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

It is bizarre to have never eaten a curry. I am absolutely spice-phobic (I don't understand the fascination with eating uncomfortable food) and even I'm partial to a mild Korma.

15. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

never listened to a podcast

16. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

[​IMG]

cloudz, David Harrison and Travess like this.
  17. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I ask myself what I did before there were podcasts. I must listen to about 10+ a week.

axelb likes this.
  18. aikiMac

But, but, but, to not learn how? That's just ... wow. Mind blown. If there's a winner to this thread I'd give it to Vince, for that one. ::applause::

LOL, what's hard is that you guys are on the wrong side of the road! :D But I appreciate your point about cars. I am very proud to be able to drive a stick shift, because my brother can't. :p

Almost every man but two. I don't have a tattoo either. I can never pass the 6-month test: look at something every day for 6 months, and if you ever say, "Hmm, not as cool as I first thought," then it shouldn't be on you.

19. David Harrison

Incorrect. We drive on the correct side of the road for 90% of the population, so we may always have our sword ready to thwart attacks from oncoming horsemen.

Why do the British drive on the left?

I did the 10 hour test. When I was in Prague at 19 with my girlfriend she wanted a tattoo, but would only do it if I got one as well. When we went to the studio in the morning she chickened out and I thought I might as well go through with it.

I don't regret it though. I mostly forget it's there and am not fussed either way. No plans for any more though.

axelb likes this.
  20. aikiMac

LOL! I honestly never knew that! God bless MAP for the things we learn here! ::hearts::

And it makes imminent sense. I stand corrected: you guys are on the proper side of the road.