Things that make you go :-)) take two!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Sam, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Rataca100

Rataca100 Banned Banned

When you manage to kick a spider off your punching bag. *shivers* Horrible things. Took one punch, and two-three kicks to get the thing off.

2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I could have done it in one move. Walk up to it calmly, scoop it into a container and put it outside.

Simples.

3. Rataca100

Rataca100 Banned Banned

It is outside, and i shake the bag to get them to fall off and i kick it or get a broom handle to get spiders and cobwebs off it. The past one-two before this one have hid near the top so it makes it hard to shake them off. Never am i touching one unless it ambushes me on a wall or i dont see it as i use a punching bag. Thank god its only been small outside spiders, if i had to kick a giant house spider off it, it would probbly grab my leg. XD

4. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Why the container?
    You have hands :p

Last week I took a spider of the mats; it felt like half the kids were "Gross!" and the other half "Let me see? Can I touch it?" :D
    Rough woudlouses/ pill bugs (this sounds really weird to my ears) is slightly different: Pick up one of these and the whole group wants to pet it o_O

Simon likes this.
  5. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

:p;):):p

axelb and Morik like this.
  6. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Picked up a kids picnic table from one of those local "free if you can collect" pages on facebook. Previous owners didn't want it because it was rickety and unstable.
    Turns out if you actually put it together properly it's solid as a rock!
    Muppets.

axelb likes this.
  7. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Just worked out a weekday diet that works out at 2062 calories per day (give or take) and 9 servings of fruit and/or veg a day. Also includes easy swaps and incorporates the occasional naughty treat to keep me sane. :)

axelb likes this.
  8. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

This probably entertains me more than I should admit.
    And I also probably shouldn't admit, that I watched it wayyyy too often.
    But I do it anyway.

Oh, yeah, it also might be known for ages, I have no idea, but I didn't know it until it was shown to me yesterday :D

Chicken Attack!

9. aikiMac

No. Single. Way. :p Who knew it was real !?! That's hilarious! :p[​IMG]

10. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

axelb likes this.
  11. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

hahah, I think we have a thread here for many of those.

12. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Smitfire likes this.
  13. axelb

New boxing gloves (fairtex) arrived today. :D I'm well overdue high quality gloves, all my others lasted 5 years.

Travess likes this.
  14. Travess

Travess The Welsh MAPper Supporter

T-minus 1,826 days and counting - Let's hope the last the distance.

Travess

axelb likes this.
  15. axelb

I've used other people's before I did feel the quality is so much better. I had been through a few pairs of gloves made by an independent MA shop. They were very cheap, but now I'm back into it I need something robust :D

16. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Finally got to watch "Star Wars" yesterday and got myself a Star Wars-Onsie today.
    Yay :D

Fish Of Doom likes this.
  17. aikiMac

"They said I could become anything. So I became a jacket potato." :D:p:D:p:D:p

Haven't even finished this video and already I'm a fan. Wearing bats and bugs like jewelry accessories? And then being a jacket potato? Hello, this girl is Chuck Norris-level awesomeness! :hearts:

18. aikiMac

::hearts:: :D

19. axelb

Getting a whole class of sparring after a few weeks with no sparring :D

Simon likes this.
  20. Nachi

Nachi Valued Member Supporter

I am recently discovering my plant-growing enthusiasm. :D I have grown a few papaya seedlings that seems to be doing well and my recent try with tea plant seeds is going well, too! I have 8 sprouting seeds! I need to care for them with love so that I can make my very own tea one day :cool:

axelb likes this.