Things that make you go GRRRRR.... (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Rhea, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Luckily I sprayed air freshener ( I went in with my jumper over my nose) and it seemed to go by the time someone needed the loo :D

2. Rob T.

Rob T. Valued Member

He'll be sorry when you get the top guvnor job and make him fetch your biscuits!:)

Rob

3. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

more :( then grrr. Wife has been admitted back into hospital :( hopefully her stay wont be as long as last time (they said only 24 hours last time)

4. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Healing thoughts and prayers to your wife and your family Axel! Hope it's not too serious.

As for GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR's: Having to be up at 6:00am on Saturday morning to get my son to his football game. Apparently they will play 2 halves at different times of the day. Then, we have his open house at his school. Then, he has a friend's birthday party to attend. My day off and I will be up over 18 hours. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

5. Rhea

Rhea Laser tag = NOT MA... Supporter

Grr to still seeing admin badges and getting confused.

6. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

My ADMIN badge keeps flashing on and off. Sometimes there, sometimes not.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I bet Anth is going totally bananas! :banana:

7. Chimpcheng

Chimpcheng Yup... Giant cow head... Supporter

Grrr to my office having moved, erm, offices. Even though it's only 2 miles away from it's previous site it adds an extra 30 to 45 minutes journey time thanks to rush hour traffic! :woo:

8. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

But surely that's more time for you to perv over the women on the train :D

9. Chimpcheng

No train goes that far. It's a bus journey through rush hour city centre traffic on a bus populated by chavs. :(

I'm just gonna drive in, but driving makes me GRRRRRRRRRR!!! :woo: Which is a shame as the gf has found a flat a further 15 miles away from where I live. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :woo:

10. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Oh calm down for goodness sakes!!! :D

11. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

Slugs. Little molluscy gits. They've had well over half of our potatoes that we've been dedicatedly growing for months. Frankly, I think the whole lot of them should be exterminated, and I am even now drawing up plans for a great genocide against slugs. They are scum and deserve to die horribly.

12. Chimpcheng

But what will our hedgehog friends eat? Sadness... :(

13. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I had a hedgehog in my garden Thursday night.I called him Gordon.He didn't come back again last night :(

14. Chimpcheng

He fell at the 36th chamber and died...

15. Taff

Taff The Inevitable Hulk

I remember last July finding a hedgehog hibernating in the compost heap. Picked him up with a garden fork and tried to find somewhere nice for him. Didn't give him a name though.

16. Bassmonkey

Bassmonkey Formerly Cobalt60

Lou, you should have called him norman.

He would def have come back then :)

17. Taff

Taff The Inevitable Hulk

I reckon Norman got eaten by one of the local Llamas, they always seemed hungry.

18. Svart

Svart Valued Member

Have not seen my girlfriend in 2 months while shes been in Perth with family. Shes been in Adelaide the past few weeks with a friend who is in hospital. She was meant to be coming home yesterday but found out someone has maxed her credit card and the bank wont fix it for 10 working days. She got the issues sorted and was then meant to come today but then her friend called for her to come to the hospital today. GRRRRRRRRRR!

Illness is very inconsiderate of peoples plans. I just want to see my girl.

19. Rhea

Rhea Laser tag = NOT MA... Supporter

Grr to being jumped on yesterday by too many juniors and straining my back again. Ah well, I'd be in less pain if my bf and I hadn't shown them the two people rolling circle and a hurricanrana

20. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

Grrrrrr! I just got rained on then it stopped as soon as I got inside!