The Yong In University in Korea (Plz Read!)

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by TigerAnsTKDLove, Jan 3, 2004.

1. TigerAnsTKDLove

TigerAnsTKDLove Ex-TKD'er 2005.

hi my master attended the Yong In University in Korea he is a 6th dan in Tkd. a 4th dan in Hkd. and a 1st degree in Judo. i was wondering does the Yong In University have a website? and if they do can you please post it for me? i would really really appreciate it!:)

2. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

Use Google Im sure you can find what you need there...maybe:D

3. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Yong In University

"Formerly known as the Korean Judo College, Yong-In University changed its name to reflect the wide variety of Korean martial arts and cultural education it offers. Founded by prominent martial arts leaders in 1953, the Judo College was the first college level institution specializing in martial arts in Asia. Today, Yong-In University comprises not only vastly diverse martial arts programs, but five different colleges as well:

the college of Martial Arts,
    the College of Physical Education,
    the College of Fine Arts and Music,
    the College of Natural Science, and
    the College of Liberal Arts.

The training available to the martial arts program at Yong-In University is unparalleled anywhere in the world. The majority of Korea's Olympic and world medalists in judo and world medalists in taekwondo and other combat sports have come from this university. Most of the coaches and lecturers are former national team members and international medalists, insuring that the level of all atraining and instruction is state of the art. Currently, there are approximately 1500 students attending four year degree programs. Among the teams in this program, the judo, taekwondo, and kumdo teams rank with the best in Korea and the world. Yong-In University's taekwondo, judo, and hapkido demonstration teams are world-renowned and continue to set the standard for innovation.

The university is located on Pua mountain near the city of Yong-In, approximately 30 miles south of Seoul. The campus' peaceful mountain setting makes it an ideal environment for martial arts training. The students enjoy the experience of its campus and surrounding natural environment, and the benefit of more than ten dojangs throughout the campus"

4. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

We had a thread earlier on this................ Where'd it go?

5. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

6. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

Thar she blows......

7. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

Old coincedence how the first post on both say Use Google. :D

sorry Im really bored:(

8. TigerAnsTKDLove

TigerAnsTKDLove Ex-TKD'er 2005.

thanks hey thats my dad tiger an 1 lol for real he posting about the yong in too