The US losing 1500 kids.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Dead_pool, May 27, 2018.

1. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

So what would happen to them? You've ruled out murder.

2. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

They still happen, albeit at much lower rates.

The racism/religion distinction is a huge double standard in your argument. It is done by Christians. You could say that honour killings are done in the name of family values, not religion.

3. David Harrison

15-20 honour killings in Jordan per year: How to End 'Honor' Killings in Jordan

The chance of being murdered is over three times more likely in the US than Jordan, but even so I find it hard to believe that less than 20 women are murdered for any other reason per year in Jordan.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  4. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

Beheadings, honor killings are done by a man shouting Allah Akbar. No lynching was ever done in the name of Christ.

5. David Harrison

Burning crosses have nothing to do with religion? Like I said, it's a double standard. If you want Christians to get away with lynching, then the Muslim paedophile gangs have nothing to do with Islam. Which way do you want it? Everything a person does is because of their religion, or people do evil things for all kinds of reasons?

Anyway, we're getting off track. how many Muslims do you know again?

Dead_pool likes this.
  6. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

You're kidding right?

7. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

The burning cross is a Scottish thing. It comes from the highlands, a cross would be burned on a hilltop so it could be clearly seen, that was how a clansmen would rally the rest of the clan. Many Scottish immigrants settled in the American south and the KKK founders adopted that tradition. its not religous that I know of.

8. David Harrison

- Cross burning - Wikipedia

Nothing to do with religion? Give me a break.

Dead_pool likes this.
  9. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

An unconquered race of men? Give me a break. That sounds like Aryan bullcrap. That's whats known as humanism. look it up sometime.

10. David Harrison

It's the novel that the KKK took the practice of cross burning from. The KKK are not known as humanists. Humanists are atheist. Look it up some time. ;)

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Dead_pool likes this.
  11. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

If you say your "unconquered race" is superior then you're a humanist. You're worshiping yourself.

12. philosoraptor

That's not what humanism means.

Dead_pool likes this.
  13. David Harrison

You don't know what the word means: Humanism - Wikipedia

Anyway, we've lost our tack again... how many Muslims do you know?

Dead_pool likes this.
  14. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

Never mind who I know, I will never accept your death cult and I will never accept Sharia no matter how much you try to defend it.

15. David Harrison

What is wrong with you? Why are you so desperate to invent things I've never said?

I'm not Muslim, so I would never accept Sharia law either!

And I'll take that evasion as meaning you don't know any Muslims. Isn't there something in the Bible about judging people?

pgsmith, Dead_pool and philosoraptor like this.
  16. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

yes you would accept it. you follow whoever holds the shepherds staff. I know your type.

17. David Harrison

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

pgsmith, axelb and Dead_pool like this.
  18. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Take this as a warning.

Ease up.

You are aiming serious accusation at David and it's not acceptable.

Mitlov likes this.
  19. philosoraptor

Also, characterizing an entire religion as a death cult is kinda bigoted and against TOS no?

Mitlov and pgsmith like this.
  20. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

I could have worded it differently. sorry.