The US Gov't is linked with santanism

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Cougar_v203, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Cougar_v203

Cougar_v203 4th surgery....Complete!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2006
  2. adouglasmhor

adouglasmhor Not an Objectivist

What a load of rubbish, really rubbish. There is no proof the modern US Govt. is linked with Freemasonary, there is no link between Freemasonary and Satanism, there is no link between that site and truth. Substitute Jews, Blacks or Gays for Freemasons in that site and you will see how ridiculous it is. And adding LOL after something doesn't make it any less offensive.

3. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Doug its OK ...It says santa ism !!!!

big bloke white beard, red ninja suit !! :D

4. *Senses opportunity to use mad paint skillz*

-

I love these conspiracy theories. The idea that somebody purposefully designed a city in the shape of a symbol connected to Evil just makes me laugh. You know you are wrong don't you?

You see, the designer of said streets not only wasn't connected with Lucifer, but actually had never heard of the Bible.

However... You and the website were close to the truth. The streets did infact represent something unholy....

-

-

-

[​IMG]

Yes. The truth my friends is out there. The layout of Washington D.C does infact represent Charles' unholy love of The Transformers.

But keep it quiet. I don't want everyone to know. ;)

5. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Firstly, the original post doesn't say "Santaism" it says "Santanism". Thus it becomes clear that the Founding Fathers were all fans of Santana.

Secondly, this subject has been covered extensively in the book "Talisman" by Graham Hancock. It's well worth a read. The street designs of certain cities do indeed conform to certain designs that are related to Freemasonry but they are nothing to do with Satanism so don't panic. It's unlikely that Washington DC will be the setting for Doom 4! Cool idea though! :woo:

6. Sankaku-jime

Sankaku-jime Banned Banned

Santa is an anagram of satan,

santa wears red, like the devil
    Another name for Santa is St Nicholas, Old Nick is another name for the devil
    Santa has Reindeers which have horns like the devil

the list goes on, Santa is in fact Satan.

Christmas is supposed to be a christian festival, but its seems to have taken over by Santa or is it Satan

7. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

And Santana recorded 'Black Magic Woman'!

The scale of this conspiracy is truly staggering! :eek:

8. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

I don't get why the bunny is a satanic symbol?

[​IMG] = [​IMG]

9. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

The bunny is a symbol of Easter, which only needs a couple of letters changing to become an angram of..... SATAN!!!!!! :eek:

10. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

I just spat a mouthful of cheese and ham sandwich all over my keyboard! :D

11. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

:D

I'm going to memorise this, and put it to good use in December:

"Sorry, but Christmas is cancelled this year. I refuse to take part in a Satanic ritual!"

"But Daaaaaaaaad.... what about Christmas presents?" (whine, cry, etc)

"Especially no presents!"

I'm going to save a fortune! :love:

12. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

It's nonsensical. It would be more convincing if the map actually had points situated somewhere OTHER than circles in downtown DC. I mean really, if the monuments or something were in a pentagram shape, it would be one thing. But the circles? Gimme a break.

Of course, since the OP makes it clear from the title of the thread that the founding fathers actually worshiped Carlos Santana, it does explain a lot. He does seem well-preserved.

Oh, and for the record, Freemasons=/= Satanists.

13. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

I'm glad that's been cleared up.

14. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Well, you know. Some people have no ability to pick up a book and read. Just glad to help.

15. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

So in a nutshell, are you saying that Santana isn't really a freemason, or that he isn't really the Easter Bunny? :confused:

Sorry if I'm being a little slow here, but I'm rather unfamiliar with the finer points of American politics.

Cheers. :)

16. Santana is... Or rather "was" the Easter Bunny. In 1997 internet conspiracy experts figured out the significance of the Bunny in Washington's landscape. [Welcome to the finish line Moosey. Glad you could make it 9 years later! :rolleyes: ] - And then publicly humiliated, Santana renounced his alter ego of Satan Bunny [A clever anagram of Bynnu A. Stan, Santana's birth name when he used to live in Wales.] and went back to his old ways.

[​IMG]

-

I'm so glad we cleared that up.

17. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Rags,

Is that you with a false mustache? :confused:

18. Nope! That's Google's image results for Santana. :p

I haven't wore a fake moustache since I was a homosexual Drama student.

19. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

LOL, back in the good old days :D

20. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Don't tell me, let me guess......

.....you no longer study drama?

;)