The Streets

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Sambo Master, Jun 26, 2003.

1. Sambo Master

Sambo Master Banned Banned

What do you think about fighting on the streets?
    Here is a scenario

A gang jumped you and the police were involved by the hospital
    The gang gave you bother now and agian but just as you thought they had left it the ring leader starts it off again by sending is girlfriend to call you a grasser all the time. and there is always the danger that the will jump you again. you confidence is
    destroyed
    What do you do?

It will be interesting to here about this

TNX
    :woo: :Angel:

2. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Phone the Police - or better - go to the Police station. Make sure they record your5 visit somewhere - make iot clear that you are scared but that you will defend yourself if attacked.

3. Bon

Bon Banned Banned

the ring leader starts it off again by sending is girlfriend to call you a grasser all the time

LOL! I'd tell his girlfriend her boyfriend's a big pussy and to come and talk to me face to face like a man :D

4. jkdberlin

jkdberlin Valued Member

Find yourself another home and move ;)

Greetings

5. Sambo Master

Well some different opinions there thanks.

6. Jags

Jags New Member

well there are 2 opinions for me
    1) this is like for da ego inside me, i would just confront him and kick his ass

2)the moraly correct way, conatct the police and let them handle it

7. Sambo Master

Cheers Jags.
    i myself would do both

8. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

I'd punch the girl in the mouth.

9. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

LOL

Excellent post 1ONEFIGHTING

Laughing my ass off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would inform the police as it looks better in court if you ended up in a tussel with them again. Funny as I have been caught short in defending myself by the law. I was aquitted as I knew I would be but still had to go on trial. Tell the cops and then if it kicks off you have some more backup - but please make sure its documented!

SONSHU

:Angel:

10. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Could try chatting up the girl :D

Befriending the gang, or at least trying to may take their mind off jumping you again.

What started it all originally? Why jump you?

11. Jay

Jay New Member

Baseball bat ... Dark alley !

Jay

12. Sambo Master

I dont think i will chat the girl up and neither would you if you saw her. ERGHHH

it basicly started over nothing

and i intend to beat the s*** out of the ring leader when he is on his own

13. Sonshu

Sonshu Buzz me on facebook

Just be careful mate!

SONSHU

14. Sambo Master

Cheers Sonshu i will be careful
    i just wish it was as easy as that

15. SoKKlab

SoKKlab The Cwtch of Death!

Ah Sambo Master,
    This one is always a Tuffy. If it's possible, try to avoid the gang for as long as you can, stay out of a direct confrontation, don't go to places where they are likely to be, don't say anything about them or the situation to anyone that you can't trust not to splutt on you. If in doubt, keep Stum.

Avoid them. Especially when they are all together, don't say nothing, no sarky chopsing, nothing. They are already looking for an excuse, even the smallest excuse going, to pile in to you and the girl sounds like she's getting off on it too.

It's easier said than done, trying to not fight or at least avoid trouble until you can sort it out to your advantage, but diffuse some of the Agg by not being around. Out of sight out of mind.

I have to be a responsible adult here and say that we should try to avoid violence at all times etc etc. But, as you probably know, it's not that easy for a Working Class man in these situations, because some people can't be reasoned with and are not Decent...

Especially when you don't have any options open to you and people think that you are a walk-over for being polite, not fighting, living a decent life and generally just getting on with it...especially when all you want to do is practice Martial Arts but hopefully not use them.

Often the Police can't do anything until a crime has been committed, so by all means tell them, but don't be surprised if they turn round and reckon that you are the Troublemaker and arrest you, or warn you' not to take the law into your own hands', if nothing has happened yet.

Remember the Police are there to uphold the law of the land, not to neccessarily protect you from Arseholes.

So just lie low for as long as possible, and then in the best possible way, at your leisure, if the situation is worthy of it and either hasn't gotten any better for you.

Or he/ they have caused you so much grief and ****e that he deserves it. Then when he is least expecting it, pay your respects to the Gang Leader mano y mano...and make sure that he understands your POV...and also make sure that you win, by any means neccessary.

Sad but true. Good Luck.

16. Adam

Adam New Member

If you do have a showdown with the gang leader, you better watch your **** if you beat him, cause none of the gangboys I know have ever lost a fight without coming back and beating the **** out of the guy they lost to with 15 friends, and might also stab you.

17. SoKKlab

Yeah good point. You don't want to end up like a Pin Cushion...

18. Sambo Master

lots of good advice there it has all been a great help
    i have decided that i will lie low and continue with my life and if a really have to fight i will

Thanx a lot

TNX

19. SoKKlab

Hurray,
    Good Luck with the Lying low.

20. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

I recommend a 24 pack, some pizza and ice cream.

Good luck man!

col