The reasons I support Israel

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by ronki23, Dec 6, 2018.

1. ronki23

ronki23 Valued Member

The Mizrahi (Arab) Jews were kicked out of their lands that they were living in for centuries when Israel was established by Ashkenazi (European) Jews.

The Arabs told the Palestinians to leave while they "Drove the Jews into the sea"

image.jpeg

ON APRIL 23, 1948 Jamal Husseini, acting chairman of the Palestine Arab Higher Committee (AHC), told the UN Security Council: "The Arabs did not want to submit to a truce ... They preferred to abandon their homes,belongings and everything they possessed."

ON SEPTEMBER 6, 1948, the Beirut Daily Telegraph quoted Emil Ghory, secretary of the AHC, as saying: "The fact that there are those refugees isthe direct consequence of the action of the Arab states in opposing partition and the Jewish state. The Arab states agreed upon this policy unanimously..."

ON JUNE 8, 1951, Habib Issa, secretary-general of the Arab League, wrote in the New York Lebanese daily al-Hoda that in 1948, Azzam Pasha, then League secretary, had "assured the Arab peoples that the occupation of Palestine and of Tel Aviv would be as simple as a military promenade ... Brotherly advice was given to the Arabs of Palestine to leave their land, homes and property, and to stay temporarily in neighbouring fraternal states."

IN THE MARCH 1976 issue of Falastin a-Thaura, then the official journal of the Beirut-based PLO, Mahmud Abbas ("Abu Mazen"), PLO spokesman, wrote: "The Arab armies entered Palestine to protect the Palestinians from the Zionist tyranny but, instead, they abandoned them, forced them to emigrate and to leave their homeland, and threw them into prisons similar to the ghettos in which the Jews used to live."

ON APRIL 9, 1953, the Jordanian daily al-Urdun quoted a refugee, Yunes Ahmed Assad, formerly of Deir Yassin, as saying: "For the flight and fall of the other villages, it is our leaders who are responsible, because of the dissemination of rumours exaggerating Jewish crimes and describing them as atrocities in order to inflame the Arabs ... they instilled fear and terror into the hearts of the Arabs of Palestine until they fled, leaving their homes and property to the enemy."

ANOTHER refugee told the Jordanian daily a-Difaa on September 6, 1954: "The Arab governments told us, 'Get out so that we can get in.' So we got out, but they did not get in."

THE JORDANIAN daily Falastin wrote on February 19, 1949: "The Arab states... encouraged the Palestinian Arabs to leave their homes temporarily in order to be out of the way of the Arab invasion armies."

ON OCTOBER 2, 1948, the London Economist reported, in an eyewitness account of the flight of Haifa's Arabs: "There is little doubt that the most potent of the factors [in the flight] were the announcements made over the air by the Arab Higher Executive urging all Arabs in Haifa to quit ... And it was clearly intimated that those Arabs who remained in Haifa and accepted Jewish protection would be regarded as renegades."

THE PRIME Minister of Syria in 1948, Khaled al-Azem, in his memoirs, published in 1973, listed what he thought were the reasons for the Arabfailure in 1948: " ... the fifth factor was the call by the Arab governments to theinhabitants of Palestine to evacuate it and leave for the bordering Arab countries ... We brought destruction upon a million Arab refugees bycalling on them and pleading with them to leave their land."

There is no such country [as Palestine]! 'Palestine' is a term the Zionists invented! There is no Palestine in the Bible. Our country was for centuries part of Syria."
    - Auni Bey Abdul-Hadi, a local Arab leader, to the Peel Commission, 1937

"Palestine was part of the Province of Syria... politically, the Arabs of Palestine were not independent in the sense of forming a separate political entity."
    - The representative of the Arab Higher Committee to the United Nations submitted this in a statement to the General Assembly in May 1947

"It is common knowledge that Palestine is nothing but southern Syria."
    - Ahmed Shuqeiri, later the chairman of the PLO, to the UN Security Council

"You do not represent Palestine as much as we do. Never forget this one point: There is no such thing as a Palestinian People, there is no Palestinian entity, there is only Syria. You are an integral part of the Syrian people, Palestine is an integral part of Syria. Therefore it is we, the Syrian authorities, who are the true representatives of the Palestinian people."
    - Syrian President Hafez Assad to PLO leader Yassir Arafat.

"
    Palestine has never existed... as an autonomous entity. There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture.... There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians.... Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc.... Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of one percent of the landmass. But that's too much for the Arabs. They want it all. And that is ultimately what the fighting in Israel is about today.... No matter how many land concessions the Israelis make, it will never be enough."
    - from "Myths of the Middle East", Joseph Farah, Arab-American editor and journalist, WorldNetDaily.Com, 11 October 2000

2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

On October 26th you wrote tis on another forum...

"A major reason I support Israel is my Muslim 'friends' from University 5 years ago support Palestine and don't keep in touch with me despite me respecting their religion.

Another reason I support Israel is because my family support Palestine and my family has been getting on my nerves this past year."

Genius.

Shmook, axelb, pgsmith and 1 other person like this.
  3. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I wonder why his Muslim friends don't keep in touch with him? Very strange.

pgsmith and Dead_pool like this.
  4. pgsmith

pgsmith Valued dismemberer

The Middle East, cradle of civilization. Where people have united to fight each other longer than anywhere else in the world.

narcsarge, axelb and Dead_pool like this.
  5. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

It's because they gave up the one true god.... Gilgamesh.....

6. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

Silver lining of the thread, was going on a rabbit hole finding out about Gilgamesh who I hadn't read of before :)

pgsmith and Dead_pool like this.
  7. Dead_pool

As a conspiracy theorist, how do you feel about George Soros?

8. Simon

Doesn't like him.

Didn't return his calls. :rolleyes:

pgsmith, axelb and Dead_pool like this.
  9. Dead_pool

Im interested in how right wing conspiracy "fans" are also always pro Israel, when many of their favourite conspiracy "theories", are distinctly anti Jewish?

Mitch likes this.
  10. ronki23

ronki23 Valued Member

11. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

12. Dead_pool

It's not "ethnic cleansing" if people decide to move themselves, ethnic cleansing refers to killing people based on their ethnicnicity, whilst not using the word "holocaust".

So anyway, how come your mad with your folks? Did they also train with people who've beaten you, who you could totally beat in MMA even though you don't train and they do?

pgsmith, Shmook and axelb like this.
  13. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

This one time...at band camp...these muslims totally blanked me even though I said "happy diwali" to them at Christmas so now I like totally support israel to annoy them. It must be working because now they blank me even more!

axelb, pgsmith and Dead_pool like this.
  14. Simon

Have you noticed Jonno doesn't talk to you any more since you left him stranded at the lights all those years ago?

On a topical note I don't like Santa.

He didn't bring me a mansion, yacht or Lamborghini last year.

axelb, pgsmith and Dead_pool like this.
  15. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Can I post a popcorn eating gif?

If not...imagine someone eating popcorn here.

axelb, Shmook and Dead_pool like this.
  16. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

17. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

If I was a gambling man... I'm not but assuming I was... I'd bet some good money on where all this is going:

[​IMG]

axelb, Dead_pool and StooXex like this.
  18. JEEPEE

JEEPEE Valued Member

It's realy sad to see polaristion all over the world!!!! Peaple don't try to understand eachother enymore,thy just try to kick eachoter asses !!! Is this the future of men ????? REALY !!!!! What a bout a PALESTINIAN STATE ???? Enyone gas the guts to speek out here ??? I still hope there is some life left in this dying website here !!!! Common guys,get on your feet and give me some response !!!

19. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Not sure what your point is?