The Rant Column!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Andy Murray, Jul 3, 2002.

1. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Sick to death of something and noone listening?

Fed up trying to get the same point across over and over?

Had a bad day at the office?

Or just suffering from a chemical imbalance of the brain?

Never fear, you can let it all out here. Scream shout, let it go...you'll feel better I promise.

:mad: :woo: :D

2. Andy Murray

Out of context quoting!

AAAAaaaaaargh1

I am sick of people twisting my words to make an opposite meaning to wot I ment. Like this;

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    originally posted by Andy Murray
    the reputedly handsome and
    talented Freeform
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See Lynn for details.

;)

3. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Amazon haven't sent me my video box sets yet! Grrr...

I don't feel any better either, I'm still bored with nothing to watch... Andy, you promised I'd feel better!! :p

4. Andy Murray

More rrrrrr's in the Grrr K Girl, let it go. better yet GRRRRRRR!!!

Try it, I never break a porpoise! ;)

5. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

I absolutely hate it and detest it and loath it when people I haven't seen for a while say "Are you still doing your karate then?"

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I haven't done Karate since 1987 - all martial arts are not Karate! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2002
  6. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Another old favourite.........

"You do martial arts then huh? (or Karate - Grrrrr) - Have you ever used it in the street?"

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

YES - I have, I'm using it RIGHT NOW. It's giving me the self control not to punch you in the face for being STUPID!

Thank you so much Andy. I'm off to work now, my frustrations have been vented. I'm a big cuddly fluffy bunny :D

Last edited: Jul 3, 2002
  7. Andy Murray

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

:mad:

The Media, the flamin media;

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGH!

Kung Fu Man Kills canine with Karate chop.

Why does the media always make us out to be some kind of Sporting Misfits, when all we want to do is transcend our material bodies and make Martial love with all things, while wearing heavily starched cotton outfits.

:(

8. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

(Jeez...I can't leave you guys alone for five minutes can I)

Good thread Andy. Please note to all potential Flamers out there - be prepared to burn if this thread gets outta context :D

About a year ago I applied for a job and mentioned in my personal section that one of my "Activities" was Martial Arts training. I have all the appropriate skills and training for the position and was looking forward to being invited to an interview, however, I was turned down. I was so surprised I called the company in question and asked why I wasn't considered. They told me that because I did Martial Arts they felt I was too violent!

Huh? What? Talk about misconceptions! They hadn't even met me!

Their loss... :D

9. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

eh!

Mel,

You ARE to violent...hur...hur hur hur hur......(runs away swiftly)

:woo:

10. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Its like your in an interview yeah, and they see on your CV that one of your interests is in Martial Arts, and one of the interviewer guys who's probably in his late forties say's

'I used to do martial arts'
    'Oh, used to?'
    'When I was 7, I got to yellow betl then left'
    'I'm like ah.....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. fluffydoc

fluffydoc Carry On MAPper

There are 4 standard responses to me telling people I'm a psychiatrist:
    1. Ha Ha, you should speak to my wife/husband/ whatever.
    2. Are you psychoanalizing me?
    3. Look nervous, mutter something and shuffle away.
    4. The one done by the people that are trying not to do the standard response and look intelligent - 'so what is the difference between a psychiatrist and a psychologist?'

IT'S JUST A JOB!!! I'M A NORMAL PERSON (for a MA)!!
    AAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!

OK I feel better but have a funny feeling I've just set myself up for several wind-ups.

12. Silver_no2

Silver_no2 Avenging Angel

Fluffy - I don't think that we can call you normal by any standard. Even an MA one :D

13. Spike

Spike New Member

Leave the girl alone, her new improved method for self made imagination has made me very happy

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2002
  14. Chido06

Chido06 New Member

dduuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

15. Andy Murray

NHS

Yeah like I know they're all underpaid n overworked, but why do they treat people like lumps of meat.

Overpaid Consultants who can't be bothered to read their ficking notes, that poke and prod you, while avoiding eye contact and talking about you in the third person.

The Junior consultants are wonderful; up to date on modern techniques, understanding of the patients concerns and informative. What gives the senior surgeons the right to treat everybody like Cadavers? Squeeze that again and I'll rip yer face off you overpaid, overfed scruffily dressed ignoramus. I pay yer freakin Salary. At least look at yer case notes before you touch me.

Rant, wheeze, puff, rant, sigh.

Better now :D :Angel: :D

16. ladyhawk

ladyhawk Valued Member

I hate when people wear too much cologne.

Your scent should be personal and subtle, only shared with those well within your personal space.

It's overwhelming, overpowering and overkill when your scent arives before you do and lingers way after you are gone.

17. fluffydoc

Re: NHS

Overpaid Consultants who can't be bothered to read their ficking notes, that poke and prod you, while avoiding eye contact and talking about you in the third person.

Yep, it's those bloody surgeons again. Just as well I'm not one...

18. Silver_no2

Silver_no2 Avenging Angel

Here it comes!!!

I cannot stand bad mannered people!! If I hold a door open for someone, or step aside to let them pass, then I expect them to at least have the courtesy to acknowledge it. All it takes is a little nod, or a word of thanks!!!!

MANNERS COST NOTHING!!!! :mad:

It doesn't take more than a second but it can make a big difference. I have now reached the point where if someone doesn't say thanks I say, in a very loud voice...

"That's quite all right. Please think nothing of it!"

Most of them have the decency to look embarassed about their behaviour and then say thank you, before scurrying away.

I think that I should have a free licence to kick the living sh*te out of all of them and say

GET SOME MANNERS YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING!!! DID YOUR PARENTS NEVER TELL YOU THAT IT IS GOOD TO BE POLITE!!! I HOPE YOU SPEND ETERNITY SURFING THE FIREY LAKES OF HELL!!!!!!! :mad:

I guarantee that they will say thank you to the next person that holds a door/steps aside for them!!!

I feel much better now:D

19. fluffydoc

Dave, you say everything in a very loud voice. There are only variations in how very loud it is.

20. Andy Murray

When driving a Car, I hate Transit Vans, Trucks, Buses and Taxis.

When driving a Transit Van, I hate Cars, Trucks, Buses and Taxis.

Bus Drivers, hate Taxi Drivers.

Taxi Drivers hate Bus drivers.

How come the Traffic Cops gotta hate everybody?

Learn some tolerance ya flat footed Mono Cellular inbred Donut scoffing ingrates. I pay yer flipping Salary out of mine. Go stop people breaking into my car, breaking into my house. Raping people, murdering people, mugging people. Your only in the police cos no-one else wanted you. Leave the roads to us maniacs, cos it's no fun as it is.

( Errr pre-emptive apologies to any member of map who serve in our fine mobile constabulary......Eat this ya mother.....I borrowed Greyghosts car, you'll never take me alive Mwuahahahaha)