The Randomness Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Emil, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Emil

Emil Valued Member

It has been agreed that we can have a new randomness thread, continuing from the old one that got closed down due to "the self proclaimed 'post-whore gang'". So, provided no TOS's are broken, we can keep this one.

For those who don't know, this thread is a place for you to just post absolutely anything and everything. Random musings, grumbles, mumbles, what's been happening in your day, or even something as simple as "I like Cheese!". Whatever you want to say, say it here!

I'll go first. The weather out has been annoying me. It has appeared nice and sunny, so i didn't wear a coat. But by the time I had cycled home, I was drenched right through and had to strip off and change newly washed clothes (don't have a dryer or washing machine at the moment, so you can see why this is annoying).

Em

2. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

yeh the weather has been crap here too, summer hath not arrived yet!!

3. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

QFT :p In addition to that lets keep the randomness localised to this thread this time - well as much as we already do anyway :rolleyes:.

Heres a random comment from myself the other week that people won't let me forget. To set the scene we were outside on the patio having a BBQ and we have a fridge freezer in our shed.

My nan - "Someones left the fridge door open"
    Me - "I thought it was getting a bit cold"

I was being completely serious as well :(

Last edited: Jun 28, 2008
  4. Emil

Emil Valued Member

Cheers Sam!

Thats.... erm..... yeah LOL

Em

5. Athleng Nordic

Athleng Nordic Sadly passed away. RIP. Supporter

A little randomness to get my day started.

I'm just a few days out from going to the port in Kuwait to prep or aircraft for shipment home. The job entails a complete cleaning for customs. Today we have a lovely little dust storm going on, and we've been pre-cleaning our acft over the last few weeks. Makes for a nice lil send-off from Iraq.

6. Emil

Emil Valued Member

I'm considering starting some kind of Boxing Blog, but am not a blogger and don't use blog sites. Any help as to which blog sites are good?

Em

7. kingoftheforest

kingoftheforest It's Good to be the King

I hate people who drive 15 miles under the speed limit because they are too busy texting someone on their friggin' Blackberry.

8. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

i found a skekelton of a dog monday in a yard i was cutting, people are just plain ignorant and sickening

9. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I use wordpress Em. Have a look at my blog (in my sig) to see if you like the format. I tend to ramble a lot there but it's good to look back and see my progress, plus it also makes me stick to things too :)

In other random news I executed a very good choke by sprawling on my instructor today :D

AND I got a new funky top and bag:D

10. Hiroji

iknow brotha you just got to keep the faith im here to talk to

edit; this is to Gbells

11. Hiroji

live journal is good...or map journal...until they delete it all again.

12. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

thanks H but some people live like animals!!!

13. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I need a tighter top for mma, I nearly got my vest pulled right over my head today!!AND my shorts are getting too big.

Tennis is dull.

14. Hiroji

i know just dont let them drag you down, look to the good people you have met, like me. :D

15. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

Looby- any pictures of that?

H- but you have already forgotten me, you never write or camp with me anymore:cry:

16. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

No way :D You will just have to take my word for it!

17. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

ok , but i tried:)

18. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Which won't be happening any time soon. In fact the current journals can be imported into the only main competitor should we be forced to upgrade at any point and the import script will import all journals, entries and comments so nothing should be lost. Not that we're planning on changing journals any time soon like.

And back on topic - oooooooh the randomness of modifications I find for this place :D

19. Hiroji

haha i was only joshing anthster!!

20. Hiroji

and you never write me, i posted on your facebook wall the other week, and nothing in return from you....

lol only into the second page and were on to camping again!! :D