The Psychic Self Defense Strategy - How You Can Shield Yourself From Psychic Attack and Live Free

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Abrar, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Abrar

Abrar New Member

I strongly believe everyone should learn some techniques regarding self-defense, specially for respective ladies around us. The ability to protect oneself physically from harm is a basic human right that should be accessible to everyone, including children. Self-defense not only allows people to tangibly defend themselves against physical attacks, but it also sparks various benefits to them in everyday life. Important values and principles can be learned, such as hard work, dedication, and perseverance, as well as the importance of maintaining personal relationships.

One day through a video I came to know about the psychological strategies to defend any person. I started researching it and got a book that actually helped me so much. I came to know what goes into the attacker's mind and their steps and movements and how to understand them. And, that really helped me a lot to understand anyone around me who has a wrong motive against me.

I'm providing the link over here: Removed by Admin
    If anyone is interested, please take a look. It is really a good book I believe and everyone should study this small book thoroughly.

Inside this eBook, you will discover the topics about the importance of a strong mind, how to know if you are under attack, learn how to take control of your energy levels, learn how to battle negative energy, learn how to be grounded, learn spiritual cleansing, learn to release fear, surround yourself with "white light" and use positive affirmations.

Hope this helps. Thank you people :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2019
  2. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

I hope nobody is stupid enough to buy this.

pgsmith, SWC Sifu Ben, Grond and 3 others like this.
  3. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

o_O Why oh why did this have to be put in a Chinese Martial Arts area

Well I am going to use my massive powers of Qi projection to kamehameha wave myself out of here

Grond, Monkey_Magic and axelb like this.
  4. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Just going to leave this here (NB, slightly NSFW language):

I wonder if this is the same use of the negative energy of the attacker?

pgsmith, ned, Dead_pool and 3 others like this.
  5. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Here's how you know you passed...

You're not an idiot and didnt buy the book

pgsmith, Grond, axelb and 1 other person like this.
  6. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

All respective ladies?
    All respective ladies?
    All respective ladies?
    All respective ladies?
    Now put ya hands up?

Shmook, Grond and axelb like this.
  7. Grond

Grond Valued Member

I had a spiritual cleanse this morning after my morning espresso. Lost a half pound. Seriously, who spends money on this type of stuff other than irrational and deluded folks. I feel bad people part with cash over this type of faith healing psychobabble.