The Poopie List

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Nov 7, 2002.

1. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

GHOST POOPIE: The kind where you feel the Poopie come out, but there's no poopie in the toilet.

CLEAN POOPIE: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

WET POOPIE: The kind where you wipe your butt fifty times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you don't runie them with a stain.

SECOND WAVE POOPIE: The kind that happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize you have to poopie some more.

TURTLE POOPIE: The kind of poopie that pops out a little and goes back in a few times before it finallly comes out

POP-A-VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD-POOPIE: The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

LINCOLN LOG POOPIE: The kind of Poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the plunger.

GASSY POOPIE: The kind where it's so noisy, everyone within earshot is giggling!

DRINKER POOPIE: The kind of Poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

CORN POOPIE: (Self explanatory)

GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-POOP POOPIE: The kind where you want to Poopie, but all you do is it on the toilet and fart a few times.

SPINAL TAP POOPIE: That's the kind when it hurts so badly coming out, you swear it was leaving you sideways.

WET CHEEKS POOPIE: (The Power Dump). The kind that comes out of your butt so fast, your butt cheeks get spashed with water.

LIQUID POOPIE: The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots you of your butt and spashes all over the toilet bowl.

MEXICAN POOPIE: The kind that smells so bad your nose burns.

UPPER CLASS POOPIE: The kind of Poopie that doesn't smell.

THE SURPRISE POOPIE: You are not even at the toilet, because you are sure you are about to fart, but, OOPS---a Poopie!

THE DANGLING POOPIE: This Poopie refuses to drop into the toilet even though you know you are done poopie-ing. You just pray that a shake or two will cut it loose.

2. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

ROFLMAO :)

Enjoy folks, before someone overzealous moderates it!

3. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Thats sick, but damn funny!

4. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

LMFAOOL

I laughed so hard It brought tears to my eyes:cry:

By the way, this is so true, I've experenced all these types of poopies:D

Last edited: Nov 7, 2002
  5. Joseki

Joseki Valued Member

hahahahaha hahahaha hahahaha gone mad with laughing hahaha opppppps.........

6. Dragon_Princess

Dragon_Princess Princess Available

I've read this before. hehe. Some I haven experienced yet. lol...i would like to have experienced all of them. lol. ok. let me stop being nasty.

7. morphus

morphus Doobrey

LOL _LOL

What the hell brought this on YODA???

8. YODA

Hehe - just thought I'd exercise some smiley muscles. :D

9. Dragon_Princess

Not to be nasty, but I love this kind. Especially when I am in a rush:D:D:D

10. YODA

Aah but - that never happens. The unwritten poopie law states that the more of a rush you are in the longer the poopie will keep you in there!

11. Dragon_Princess