The K is on the Way

Discussion in 'Karate' started by SPX, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Wouldn't luminous feet make any twitches or weight shifts easier to spot and, therefore, be a disadvantage?

2. Mitlov

Mitlov Shiny

The US men's epee team won the world championships this summer. They failed to even medal at London, either individually or in the team event. Seth Kelsey in particular lost a critical touch to a hit to the toe.

You can never prove it, but yeah, there's some interwebz scuttlebutt that the shoes contributed.

3. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

i wonder what would happen if they wore luminous crotches...

4. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

5. puma

puma Valued Member

There is an Okinawan club that my mate takes his son to. Well, it claims to be Okinawan, Uechi-ryu, and all they do is competitions. I say to him how does that link up, you know, bouncing up and down throwing long, weak gyuakizuki's (don't think I spelt that right did I?) at each other when your style is meant to be close up, leg kicks etc? They are always in the papers saying they have won this or that, but goodness knows how! They are useless! They have no idea what hard work is. There is no discipline in their club at all. I told my mate he is wasting his time, but it's his choice.

I really don't know why MMA is so popular. Very rarely have I seen a fight that has kept my interest. I just can't get excited about 2 men in their pants rolling around on the floor trying to mount each other! I think the only Olympic fighting should be boxing, but like it was in the old days.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  6. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Do you need more men involved to get excited?
    Bit jaded by one on one action?
    I blame the internet.

7. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

i laughed.

8. SPX

SPX Valued Member

I'll just leave this here. . .

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Pompeythegreat

Pompeythegreat Im Very White Aparently

Jees you can see that guys legs about to give out.... its brutal :D

10. SPX

SPX Valued Member

Yeah, I actually had a little money on Imada in that fight, but as soon as that knee landed I knew it was over.