The Great JKD Plague

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by february, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KickinIt

KickinIt Banned Banned

Windtalker , your English / American comprehension skills are rather lacking , when did I say the Straight Blast was not effective against an opponent moving back? I didn't! It is but that is not as CallSign put it the only time you can use it.

You've not seen BJJ in Wing Chun, eh but you've never trained with any Wing Chun guys, and are rather clueless about it, feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Randy Williams has added BBJ, and modified it to add to his Wing Chun, as have others.

As for Systema, have met and trained with a Systema guy high ranking, have seen many of the DVD's,etc too. You avoided saying anything regarding the clips of Systema I posted, with the amazing soft strikes, etc (or the fact Bullshido has open challenge to prove they work, no Systema person has yet come forth to prove it).

Regarding Israeli martial arts or JKD , I know far more on either and have trained with more people in both also than yourself. Big deal? It's just that you keep going on about 'experience' when you haven't got all that much yourself. As you now do Krav Maga (KMW) have you trained in any Israeli martial arts other than the Civilan KM Dareen Levine, etc do? There is far more to it than that, and the Civilan stuff is rather limited , besides the fact -in Civilan stuff they teach people to hurt attackers, in others they teach you to kill e.g. Military / Special Forces would never use the Civilian stuff, if they are caught unarmed they've messed up probably and need to kill inflict serious injury fast.

You are entitled to your opinions and I respect them, but maybe take a closer look at what you know or have done before you go on about 'experience' , etc.

2. KickinIt

KickinIt Banned Banned

SlipTheJab,

More like you got 'Owned' , I called you on your fictitious fight record, and still you keep posting anything to avoid giving it.

How is Mr Frank Dux these days anyway? As you have no Pro fight record , I assume it must have been underground matches, as you are in the Orient surely you met Frank Dux at some of them?

Breaking it down with Slip :

1) No fight record / Imaginary one. Unable to post a single link to it, & rather than posting a link which takes seconds , he takes several minutes to do a long winded post.

2) JKD experience unknown.

3) Reading of JKD material , very limited indeed, not well read.

4) Reason for being in a JKD forum in light of the above 3 - unknown.

3. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Hahahaha... Kickin' It... you're sad and your tired.
    Did I mention you're sad and tired?

You don't have a leg to stand on.
    Someone break out the forum cockroach spray please.:rolleyes:

Or should I wait for another bareknucks street brawl challenge from you? :p

4. callsignfuzzy

callsignfuzzy Is not a number!

Enough with the personal attacks, answer the questions.

5. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Can't say I didn't try to save this thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.