The Birth of Jeet Kune Do and How it Grew Into the Ultimate Fighting System

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by ladywarrior, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

2. focused_rage

focused_rage Valued Member

also not to mention any one in MA of any sort has regular access to the magazine by ether having a subscription or one of the students they know or there instructor will, its a common magazine to see in any dojo's lobby....

3. focused_rage

but she most defiantly is an advertiser i found her name on quite a few MA forums posting the same thing but i think its a good thing we need real advertisement to counter all the frauds so no one is being cheated out of there money and time.

4. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Advertisers pay to have their products featured on the site. That's how it works. And advertising is a completely miserable counterbalance to frauds anyway. For reasons I'd assume were fairly obvious.

As far as complaining, I'd ask you to quote where I complained about JKD being misrepresented. I'll wager you come up empty.

5. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

anybody could post some useful legstrike-takedown videos pls?

6. ladywarrior

ladywarrior Valued Member

No I am not a rep. Just a fan of JKD that's all :)

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

To be fair I don't think Black Belt would need to have a rep petition our forum for sales!

8. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FC0kThcy9o&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪The Bruce Lee Story - As Told By You - Episode 7‬‏[/ame]

9. Yohan

BS. You posted a blatant ad for the magazine. How are you not repping for BBM?

You posted a link to the first article, then a link to an advertisement to buy the magazine that had the second article.

You started this thread to advertise this article. You are representing BBM whether you are doing it professionally or for free.

10. ladywarrior

ladywarrior Valued Member

Just to be clear, I am not a BBM rep. All I wanted to do was share the article about How Jeet Kune Do Became the Ultimate Martial Art. It was a two part article...I'm a JKD fan, that's all. :hat:

11. Hannibal

Harinder is by far one of the strongest JKD guys out there IMO - and he is a good friend too which helps!

12. Yohan

No, you posted a link to BBM magazine. If you wanted to share the article, then why didn't you share the second part of the article?

This is a bold faced lie. You said you wanted to share the article.

If you wanted to share the article, you would have shared the article.

You didn't share the article, you shared half the article and an advertisement for BBM, which contains the second half.

Thus, you must be lying.

And by deduction, you must have wanted to advertise for BBM, because that's what you did.

So we are left with conjecture about your true motives for posting half of the article and a link to an advertisement about black belt magazine. You must be motivated to advertise for them for some reason. Either you are a rep, or an employee of BBM.

13. Yohan

Let's assume you are not a rep - why did you post a link to a BBM article?

14. Hannibal

Because it's is a good article? :)

Just saying that's all.........

15. focused_rage

i been gone for a month so what did i miss??? lol

16. Hannibal

This article generated this response from Chris Kent:

http://www.brucelee.com/site/blog/bruce-lees-jeet-kune-do-a-discussion/

17. Hannibal