The Adonis effect for rehab

Discussion in 'Injuries and Prevention' started by yannick35, Aug 18, 2010.

1. yannick35

yannick35 Banned Banned

Note before i start reviewing the program that i am not selling it, associated with, either Brad Pilon or the creators of the Adonis program.

I got the Adonis Effect, Eat stop Eat, How much protein you really need off the internet for free from a torrent file, anyone interested can easily find it as well. My purpose for reviewing this program to to try to help people who are dealing with chronic pain like me get a stronger more fit body, and get there quality of life back. Note that i have combined all of this with monthly prolotherapy treatments to treat ligament laxity and weak tendons.

Program review:

The Adonis Effect is for me one of the best weight training programs that i have done, for me at this stage of my life 38, battling a back pain injury i cannot lift as heavy as i used to.

I am currently doing the burn program which is a 12 week program, working 4 days a week, and doing cardio between days of none weight lifting.

The Adonis effect is based on old Greek mythology and what i hate the most how to build the perfect physic to attract women. The 1-6 ratio shoulder to waist.

This is that first reason why this program turned me down, i mean what would be the use of doing a program to burn all the fat, get a great body, date beautiful women and then just quit. This is where the Adonis workout loses is gut, and its quite sad because this program is amazing, when you start going it.

When i first started doing the Adonis workout i noticed that there is a lot of exercises that will work the upper back, neck area and will bring back the natural curve of the neck, strengthen the upper back. There are lots of core exercises that you do standing working the abs and lower back, which is another plus of the program. Of course this was all planed in the program because good posture will always attract women right.

I am combining the program with Eat stop Eat and also really eating less calories, i am glad to say that with fasting my stomach as returned to its normal size, and i eat a lot less, i have actually eliminated my sugar cravings doing so without the use of supplements.

I give this program a very high rating and would like to hear from people who did it or are still doing it or anyone interested in rehab for posture.

I don't care about the attraction thing. LOL