The 360 'Arrange-a-game' Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Tatsumaru, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

I've noticed there are now quite a lot of people on MAP who have put gamertags in the xbox 360 tag list thread and I reckon it might be worthwhile trying to put all this info to good use. This thread then is designed so people can try and arrange to play against some of their fellow MAPers on live if they're feeling bored or have some spare time. I think there should be enough people that we can probably get a few good team matches going on games like Halo 3 and Call of Duty.

The basic format for replies should be something like:

Gamertag

Game you'd like to play

Rough time and day you're available to play

Then anybody else interested in playing as well can quote you and put down there own gamertag and say that they'd be interested in playing too.

For example:

Comrade Bob

Halo 3

Today! in about an hour :)

It's a bit of an experiment but I'm hoping it could get a few games going, especially if you're able to provide a bit more notice than I just did ;)

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  2. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

not a bad idea mate.
    Southpaw535
    halo 3
    about 11pm GMT
    i cant remember if my tag has a capital S

3. Custom Volusia

Custom Volusia Valued Member

Maybe if Southpaw would bite the bullet and get COD world at war for the 360!!! LOL

enemy0481
    COD WAW
    9PM EST (U.S. Atlantic coast) on TUESDAY FEB 3rd

4. Southpaw535

yay you're playing on my birthday!! I'll get cod second hand somewhere mate.

5. Custom Volusia

Well, happy early B-day to ya! I'm trying to get HALO 3 used somewhere..it's still REALLY expensive though!

My wife and I used to love that game because we could play On-line together from the same Xbox, unlike COD where it's only one at a time. :(

6. Southpaw535

could you? i've wanted th ps3 to do that for ages. but yeah i'll get COD at some point and then ill give you a game mate. Means i'll have to start going up the ranks again though :(

7. Custom Volusia

Yup. We used to play and people would always ask us how we knew exactly where each other were...and when we told them we were on the same machine/screen they were always surprised!! Then they realized that Chelsey (my wife) was female and NOT a ten year old boy and even MORE surprised!!!

Chelsey just hit level 65 on COD and WON'T start prestige. Said she doesn't want to deal with going through all the levels again and not having any good weapons! :)

8. Southpaw535

i just started prestige on cod 4 and its a pain. I miss my G36 :cry: I'll add you and drop you a message when i get cod if thats ok?

9. Custom Volusia

Sounds good! Send it with my name, MATT, and I'll notice it a LOT easier!

10. Southpaw535

oned problem with that. i dont know your tag :) pm me? Im going on in about half hour anyway

11. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

I've put a list of known tags on the first page of the 360 tags thread stickied at the top of the forum, I thought it might be useful for situations like this :)

12. Southpaw535

Couldn't think of a better thread. Just got gears 2 so anyone up for horde tonight or over the weekend?

13. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

I'm away at the weekend but I may well be on for a game later this evening, what sort of time were you thinking?

14. Southpaw535

up to you mate I've got nothing on. Although i havnt actally got round to plaing it yet so you'd have to put up with my learning curve (its quite quick) :D

15. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

Cool, well I'm on at the moment, I think I've already got you added on my friends list but I'll double check :)

16. Southpaw535

i'll be on in a sec then

17. anyone fancy a game of left 4 dead?

18. Southpaw535

Yeah i'm up for that

19. splashdamage gamertag

20. splashdamaged