Terry Valler MMA/JKD

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by BÅÑdit, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

Although my post did indeed contain negative points towards yourself, it was posted in direct response to Sheevers points - which he claims you made.

Do you mind me asking who you trained with, for how long and how many times a week?

2. Sheever

Sheever Valued Member

...and I answered Hannibal question which has nothing to do with you indeed.

3. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

That "fight" is a work guys,a show for the crowd:)

4. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Yeah...the reggae bar ain't lumpini. :)

5. tel

tel absorb what is useful for

Yeah sure..

I spent 10 years with neil mcleod and we where doing Thai Boxing twice a week for about i guess 5 years of the 10. Private lessons and classes. Neil was an instructor in Thai boxing under a guy called Gordon McAdam who is one of the top thai coaches in london

I also spent a long time with a guy called Luan Nguyen. Who i trained in private lessons 2 times a week and at least twice a week in classes. Luan was a instructor in vietnam and a gym in southampton

I also spent some time training with jesse saunders in woking, these where just private lessons. Jesse has is own full time thai gym. he fought and trains in thailand at least once a year for the last x amount of year but we are talking double figures

Jesse and Luan do only thai boxing. Neil does jkd/mma but his thai is awesome

6. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

Yeah I know Jesse very well - runs shin kick muay thai. Very good gym and a very good coach.

I mean it in full respect though man, I've been training 5 times a week for 6 years, I've fought amateur and professional, I've done the corners, learned to judge and I still feel like I'm barely qualified to teach muay thai. I hope that puts into perspective why I said what I did.