TENGAIKIJUTSU

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by wushurichard, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Bigmikey

Bigmikey Internet Pacifist.

too late, I already beat you to it. My new art of gojushotokwonhapkichido is all things and nothing at the same time because only through the complete mastery of nothing can we comprehend the totality of completeness that comes from having an empty cup.

2. dianhsuhe

dianhsuhe Co-Founder: Glow-Do

I am no match for you, obviously! May I train with you? (I mean make youtube videos and share crayons, etc.?)

You can be my "Prime Master" and I will be your Certified 1st Disciple? (Do I get a patch or something?)

Deepest bow BigMikey-Masta,
    james

3. Bigmikey

James, TOTALLY! You can have a patch AND a STICKER even! We can hang out in my moms basement and drink cool aide and play with my G.I Joes and stuff. It'll be like a CLUB - no GIRLS allowed though cause girls are icky. Maybe we can even have SLEEP OVERS?!?!

4. wushurichard

wushurichard Banned Banned

yes you are definately into grappling arent you

5. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

You realise that the only tellingly homosexual element of grappling is being sexually insecure about the levels of bodily contact don't you? It's not a sexual act... unless your into erotic asphixiation that is.

6. The Unholy

The Unholy Banned Banned

You missed my answer and advice. Here it is again,

7. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

I thought the consensus was that it's the level of eye-contact that makes it romantic or not?

8. dianhsuhe

dianhsuhe Co-Founder: Glow-Do

YES! Stickers for my lunchbox, err. I mean..."lunch-cooler".

Hey BigMikey-Masta: I already got you into 17 different Martial Arts Hall of Fame places (man what a hassle I had to list your name AND state to get in) and you should be receiving your Soke certificate pretty soon (I sent in those box tops today).

phew, a tough day in the life of a Certified Disciple.
    James
    P.S. "I already sewed 4 dragon patches on my gi inseam, is that cool?

9. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Isn't gojushotokwonhapkichido just GKR Karate rebranded?

Mikey, I thought you were better than that.

10. Bigmikey

I love the initiative. You are now my primary instructor!

11. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Why does everyone assume that BJJ practise is only man on man action, Ive grappled with plenty of ladies in my time........................... In addition Ive also rolled with them at BJJ.

12. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

Serious , question richard , do you support dan bowen ?

13. Killa_Gorillas

Killa_Gorillas Banned Banned

It's usually the repressed or insecure that can't get the idea of two sweaty blokes intertwined out of their heads. BJJ is about as non sexual as it gets and that's the best way... if I equated BJJ with sex then every time I got lucky with a 'lady friend' I'd end up trying to pass guard. As it is I just go for backmount :hat:

14. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

That's so not gay but in an innocent way with no eye-contact.

:Angel:

15. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

Yep. Like Aikido Sensei William (Bill) Coyle, aka Koyo. He's happy to discuss credentials and answer any questions. Now its not that you don't shut up, Koyo, please don't take offense, you don't talk all the time, but as someone pointed out, teachers don't need to Credentials speak for themselves.

Neither. They'll learn by osmosis. :p

Excellent! Can I sign up for Upsy Daisy-Do too? I'd love to try this incredible new MA along with yours!

Koyo is a true MA teacher and he talks like one. And he is who he says he is cause he's posted pics on here and his credentials and who his dojo is affiliated with etc are on the Net.

http://www.makotokai.co.uk/

I don't see Richard's credentials - do you? Looking at this thread, don't think so.

And I thought Matt-99 was bad. Wow. This guy beats him.

That's how you know he's not legit. A real teacher wouldn't post crap and when others call him/her out on it then cry "they're abusing me"

If you were really legit Richard, you would be happy to answer their questions and not write this.

Yep. Such as the site Koyo Sensei is affiliated with.

You remind me of my ex-bf who when he abused me I called him out on his controlling behavior and instead of growing some balls and admitting his mistakes he came back at me and said I'm the controlling one and I was like his evil mother.

16. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHXXZwfGrP4"]YouTube - The Famous Chicken Dance Off[/ame]

17. Blade96

I know.

We should sic Coronavirus on Richard. I'd hate to be an idiot with her around....:p

18. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Egads!! With her knowledge of certain devices......... I'd have to agree with you.

:evil::hat:

19. Blade96

:evil:

20. wushurichard

wushurichard Banned Banned

is that a threat because im sure iu can report you if that is what you where trying to get me to do? :)