Techniques

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by melb, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

says the guy who hasn't provided any evidence at all since he joined the site. well done.

2. melb

melb Banned Banned

yep...maybe talk to MM47 about that...he wont even say what style hes done. The thing is this an internet chat site and evidence could mean anything...we dont talk about techniques...tried that didnt go down well...

3. Master Betty

lol he's given his info before on the site and his style is in his profile -which u refused to check, either out of willful ignorance or simple stupidity. Besides all that, there's plenty of videos been posted on here. I have sparring videos ranging from my very first to much later videos. You have zilch. zero. nada. nothing.

4. melb

melb Banned Banned

So by your reckoning anyone who refuses to post a video knows nothing..zilzc..zero..nada?

5. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Nothing else to do. Skint until the money I'm due (today x) comes in. Cheapest thing to do is post here. Back to work soon :)

6. spidersfrommars

spidersfrommars Valued Member

Ok I'm more or less completely sure Melb is just a computer program that was given about 200 WC related words and programed to post a few of them in random configurations every few minutes, and that this whole thread and the ones before it are just the unfortunate byproduct of some dudes Computer science term project.

7. Master Betty

I find your lack of understanding.... disturbing.

Attached Files:

8. d0ugbug

d0ugbug learning to smile

I'm not sure if going out and missing this thread this afternoon was a good thing or not...

9. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

21 pages? Really???

10. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Not necessarily although obviously a video can show a great deal.

One thing that tends to indicate a lack of knowledge is an aversion to engaging in debate or an inability to describe a technique or system in detail.

Guess what you've so far failed to do??

I've given you a number of opportunities to discuss your response to a jab. However on each occasion your response has either been so general as to be useless or you've avoided the issue completely.

This is why most of us regard you as a troll.

11. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

In my crazy head the question has been answered. (i think)

And I doubt this thread is going to go anywhere else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.