Tattoo's & Muscle Growth

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by SparcZ, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Vita

Vita Valued Member

not saying you should not do it, but i know someone that had a friend commit suicide, the remainder of the group got memorial tattoos, a couple more have committed suicide since. to me it seemed like a disturbing situation. just make sure you've got the personal strength to be reminded of it daily, as these guys didn't. it's been real tough on my friend though.

otherwise, you'll have to get pretty big to stretch out a tattoo to the point of being warped. i've grown since mine on my bicep, and it still looks the same. that was one of my main concerns of getting one there

2. hux

hux ya, whatever.

I'm not saying you're wrong to get the tat when I say this - it wouldn't hurt to wait 6 months, would it? Sometimes we do things in grief that don't feel so compelling later on. Give it 6 months, see if you still want it.

As far as stretching goes, you'd have to pack on a BUNCH of muscle to affect it that way IMO.

3. Jamesy

Jamesy Valued Member

this guy had some of these Tats b4 he started lifting and they look fine. Not sure if you can see the properly in the pic but in real life they look good infact there the best tats i have ever seen the detail is amazing. Let me no if the link dont work.

http://spaces.msn.com/members/stefangillies/

4. Prophet

Prophet ♥ H&F ♥

No workie.

5. Apotheosis

Apotheosis Valued Member

You guys all made some good point, and I am positive I want a tattoo, I have thought it over, and I dont think I will be changing my mind.(I say think, since you can never say never.) I know what you mean about being reminded everyday, but its something I want, I'm not any stronger than other people, but I'm fairly adept at dealing with tragedy, not sure why, but I am. I am worried about some friends though, this was actually the second suicide of the summer amongst our circle of friends(circle of friends makes it sound to small, but not sure how else to word it, its a "circle" with a hundred or so friends). So yea, I am worried about my friends, half of me is wondering "who is next?".

Anyways to sum it up, I'm not to worried about the tattoo stretching, just figured I might as well cover all the bases. I have looked around the internet and have come up with some tattoos I'm interested in, although it will probably take some time before I get it, a month or so. Thanks for the help guys, appreciate it.