[Tang Soo Do] Working On

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by WKJ30, Jul 23, 2005.

1. WKJ30

WKJ30 New Member

2. PsiCop

PsiCop Antonio gets the women...

Cool site. Nice array of pics of various TSD Masters.

3. WKJ30

WKJ30 New Member

Thank you sir i have trained under all of them except Master Norris I am the one doing the side kick iam also in the picture with Master Mac i am the one all the way to the right behind his daughter.Thats my son with Master Chun Sik Kim i was very proud of him that day he did very will at that tournament that was held in Kingwood.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2005
  4. PsiCop

PsiCop Antonio gets the women...

Small world. I used to live in Kingwood up until a few months ago. Not too many tournaments are held there. They usually have them at recreation centers or schools in the general area.

Sir, it's also good to see that you guys practice many of the same forms that we do. May I ask who the more experienced members of your school are, out of curiosity?

5. WKJ30

WKJ30 New Member

Master Sullivan is my Sa Bom Nim he holds a 7th Dan in TSD . There is a little bio i wrote about him on my site and a little info about me . His intructor Is Grand Master David J Praim for Michigan one of he's instructor's is J.J. KIM .

6. BRITON

BRITON Valued Member

Hwang Kee was the founder of "Moo-Duk-Kwan" not Tang Soo Do just so as not to offend other schools or kwans it may be worth ammending the piece by the photo of KH?

7. EternalRage

EternalRage Valued Member

A bit of a stickler with the details, but BRITON is right, Won Kuk Lee was the person who told Hwang Kee to use the term "Tang Soo Do" which was already in use at the time. So technically he's right. If you write Tang Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan, that would be most acceptable I think.