[Tang Soo Do] SBD MDK Nationals in Orlando- Who's Going?

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by WeenusBandit, May 29, 2005.

1. WeenusBandit

WeenusBandit New Member

Attention Soo Bahk Do Moo Duk Kwan studens: who's going to Orlando for the SBD MDK National Championships?

2. EternalRage

EternalRage Valued Member

I might. Depends on my MCAT studying.

3. EternalRage

Do you go to the same school as moo_do_kyo?

4. EternalRage

your profile sez 1980 but ur 15? yikes!

5. WeenusBandit

WeenusBandit New Member

Yeah, I'm 14 now, but by the time nationals rolls around I'll be 15. Me & moo_do_jo_kyo do go to the same dojang, and even though I'm his senior, I still look to him for advice and explainations behind technique, philosophy, etc. He's a very polished student and one of the most dedicated students I've ever known.

Don't Mess Wit' Da moo_do_jo_kyo!!

6. WeenusBandit

WeenusBandit New Member

Plus, if anyone has the website with information on this test, please post the link! Thanks!

7. Slavist

Slavist New Member

eternal Rage, I am confused by your profille. It says you are a grad students, yet you are studying for the MCATS. Do you go to Johns Hopkins?

8. EternalRage

Yep I'm a hopkins student, just graduated like 4 days ago. I'm studying for the MCATS because I screwed them up last year and this is my second shot at it. I start grad school (it's a one year masters in health program at JHU School of Public Health) and I'll apply for med school at the same time. Plenty of ppl do grad school before med school to raise their credentials b/c they screwed up their undergrad studies.

A word of advice to u all... if ur premed, never do engineering as an undergrad. Do bio or public health or something along health sciences lines. Engineering screwed me up. Doesn't mean it can't be done, but why bother with the headache when you can do something easier...

9. EternalRage

Hrmmm Slavist ur in the south but in a top 20 school... Washington St Louis maybe? Havent kept up w the rankings so I dunno what's down there. Good luck on ur LSATs.

10. moo_do_jo_kyo

moo_do_jo_kyo New Member

Hey Bandit...

You humble me, sir. I realize the strength of our Moo Do relationship, and would never question your dedication. Furthermore, I consider you a good friend.

Gah! Don't say that! I'm nobody special.

11. PsiCop

PsiCop Antonio gets the women...

Moo do, your humility is very good. Those that are humble go on to become the greatest masters, while those who boast their skill end up with their face in the dirt.

... That's my new quote. ;)

12. Slavist

Slavist New Member

Top 20 Schools in the south are Duke, Emory, Vanderbilt, Wash U and Rice. I go to Vanderbilt. Thanks for the wish. Good luck on your MCAT's as well.

13. WeenusBandit

WeenusBandit New Member

Cute quote, PsiCop ;) .

Moo-Do_Jo_Kyo- We gotta' work out over the summer; that leg press machine has your name written all over it!

14. PsiCop

PsiCop Antonio gets the women...

Lol, cute? not the word I'd use to describe it, but thanks anyways.

:D