[Tang Soo Do] Personally Trained by Chuck Norris?

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by FightingMonk2k3, Apr 20, 2006.

1. FightingMonk2k3

FightingMonk2k3 Valued Member

Has any one in this section of the forum, personally been trained by Chuck Norris at all? Let alone gone to any of his workshops (if he has any)?

2. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

I have.

1 YBFRHK = 1/2 CNRHK

3. FightingMonk2k3

how is he for training/coaching his students?

4. I heard he can walk on water.. is this true?

5. Topher

Topher allo!

I have. He just looked at me and i became a black belt! Great teacher! :D

6. TheeFlash

TheeFlash New Member

My father personally trained under the man who trained Chuck Norris. He had three teachers at the time and I believe it was Master Kim who trained Chuck Norris. This was in Bucks County PA.

7. FightingMonk2k3

what style/system of martial arts did he teach Chuck Norris in? was it TSD or TKD?

8. neb

neb Banned Banned

Nobody taught Chuck Norris, that would have to imply that he came into existence at some point and class him as a finite being.

9. Faminedynasty

Faminedynasty Valued Member

My teacher grandmaster myung kyu kang taught Chuck. There is a lovely picture of Chuck and Master Kang in Master Kang's office. I'd imagine at some point in the 1970's, as chuck is wearing massive sun glasses and a super-classy button up silk shirt.

10. TheeFlash

TheeFlash New Member

Master Kim taught him Tang Soo Do at the time. I'm no Chuck Expert, but I believe he also did Karate. Anyway, again, no expert but he most likely had many teachers over the years. All I know is that at one time, for an undetermined amount of time, he was taught by Master Kim.

11. monk-ki

monk-ki Monkey..Monk-ki...Get it?

Chuck also trained for a while with Grandmaster Jae Chul Shin in USA.

By the way, Chuck's hand is the only thing that beats a royal flush.

12. Infrazael

Infrazael Banned Banned

If you were trained by Chuck Norris, you'd be forever scarred as his eyes lasered your skin.

Duh.