[Tang Soo Do] Master Hedges

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by 79samurai, May 2, 2009.

1. 79samurai

79samurai Valued Member

Im wondering if anyone can help me.

I remember seeing a video of Master Hedges a long time ago, it looked like it was filmed in the early 90's maybe late 80's, i forget the title but it may have been called Korean Karate or something similar.

I find Master Hedges from UK Soo Bahk Do a truely inspiring SBN. His technique is flawless and its such a struggle to find any video footage of him performing.

Does anyone have any good footage of him and also does anyone know of or maybe has a copy of the video im referring to above?

Hope someone has some info.

Many thanks for your time

Yours in Moo Do

2. martialmad

martialmad Valued Member

Not sure , but I think his schools web sites are on the following link, prehaps this may help or contact them direct http://folio4me.co.uk/hfkc/main.php?URL=/main.htm

I think I remember a demo at a old Seni show at birmingham few years back and Master Hedges was demonstrating.

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  3. 79samurai

79samurai Valued Member

Great stuff, many thanks for the info.

Im thinking the only way to get more information is going to be to contact them direct.

Will check out the link and contact Master Hedges asap.

Thanks again

4. martialmad

martialmad Valued Member

No problems, I did do a search but could not find anything myself. I remember a demo by him at a martial arts exhibition a few years back and it was really good one of the highlights of the day in my opinion. I have also enjoyed a few articles by Master Hedges in the combat magazine as well.

I hope you manage to find what you are looking for.

I think he also sells the various publications by Grandmaster Hwang Kee as well, I remember a old training partner purchased some books from him a few years ago.

Last edited: May 5, 2009