[Tang Soo Do] Man-na-boe pan-gap-sumnida

Discussion in 'Other Styles' started by BRITON, Mar 10, 2005.

1. BRITON

BRITON Valued Member

Hi every one, I am Stephen Nash. BHMA.
    I am Jang Bongs instructor and thought I would introduce myself as the thread seems diverse and potentially beneficial for all concerned.
    I am 4th Dan TSD, 3rd Dan KJK,3rd Dan HKMKD, 2nd Dan MKSR, 1st Dan AJJ. At 50 years old and having been in the MA for 33 years plus and trained with and under some of the most influential Instructors in the UK and USA and Asian continent, so I may be of benefit to this thread with regards information, feel free to post mail directly to me on snpas@blueyonder.co.uk or check www.eteamz.com/pyungahn.
    Jang Bong seems to be drawing a good crowd together, I am fortunate to have such a student please give him any help you can as we are all here on this earth for each other.
    I will contribute all I can, when I can.
    "Peace and Harmony" BRITON

2. Andy Cap

Andy Cap Valued Member

Well met Briton. Jang Bong has done us all a service here by starting the TSD check in and now getting theadmins to create this section. I would bet he is a great student considering his enthusiasm here.

3. BRITON

BRITON Valued Member

Not only a good student he is a nice person of above average intellect as his mail suggests. I`m positive I can learn from this human being.
    The journey we are on is a pathway with no gates.
    "Peace and Harmony"
    BRITON

4. Jang Bong

Jang Bong Speak softly....big stick

Welcome aboard Sir, and thank you for your kind words. :eek:

I've always posted with the idea you may be looking over my shoulder at some point, and I hope I haven't posted anything that embarrasses you or your school. [I can also think of a half-dozen threads I'll be watching in case you decend on them :D]

I've shared many an interesting conversation with Andy Cap, and there are a number of wise, intelligent, witty, (and some extremely crazy) members across the style forums.

Enjoy! :)

5. PsiCop

PsiCop Antonio gets the women...

Good to see more and more experienced TSD members here. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. My name's Matt and I'm a 1st Dan TSD. I look forward to seeing your insights.

6. BRITON

BRITON Valued Member

Pleased to read you Matt and I hope to share my limited knowledge with you and help in any way I can.