Take that preconcieved notion

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by 2E0WHN, Apr 15, 2009.

1. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

If anyone has ideas about judging people on looks or how they speak or act then watch this.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY"]YouTube - Susan Boyle - Singer - Britains Got Talent 2009 (With Lyrics)[/ame]

Susan Boyle from Britians Got Talent. See the doubters and the audience change as she sings. What more can you say for someone to get proved their dream right and hush an entire audience of scorn to turn it into one of acceptance.

Even though I do not watch the show I seriously hope her dream comes true. If not, she gave it her best shot.:cool:

2. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

I came across this on another site and even though I was prepared for the outcome I was still shocked - I mean holy hell, that chick can sing!

3. Humblebee

Humblebee PaciFIST's evil twin

She's getting loads of celeb support,Demi Moore and Aston Kutcher,She's been asked to sing in Australia and the USA.
    Simon Cowell has offered to take her on whether she wins or not.
    And yes I judged her too.

4. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

That has to be one of the best performances of STFU audience.

--->> Insert bowing in admiration smiley here.

5. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

I read the thread before i watched the video and i still judged her, but I had an ear to ear grin when she started. she deserved that ovation.

6. illegalusername

illegalusername Second Angriest Mapper

Well now that was absolutely heartwarming

7. 2E0WHN

2E0WHN Valued Member

8. Llamageddon

Llamageddon MAP's weird cousin Supporter

ok I hate this programme with such a passion you wouldn't believe, but forgoing all common sense I actually clicked the link and she can sing. Good on her!

9. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I saw it on the TV (My wife picked it up browsing the channels)
    She was something.
    Good face for radio too :)