Tai Chi & Pychism

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by [V], Dec 5, 2009.

1. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

I find it amusing that "V" posts this question then dissapears in a puff of chi.. Or perhaps "V" is still here?

Goodness me, i think i have pychism ;)

2. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

Okay, so I and other posters on this thread are too boorish, etc. for you to name any kf/gf practitioners who have the chi thing down. I'll settle for an explanation of how it works, then. After all, you asked for an explanation of how kinetic energy is transferred and how such a transfer is measured and have received answers. Its your turn.

How does chi or telepathy work? By ehat mechanism?

How is it transferred?

How does one psychically stop an attack?

Saying that one has to do it to you seems to me to be a copout, even more so since you then go on to refuse to even name someone who you believe can do it.

Sigh. This is starting to get a little wearisome.

paz,

dormindo

3. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Wow. You do have chi!

I clicked on this thread and flew across the room.

I withdraw my challenge:bang:

4. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Well, there's one we haven't heard before- "I know someone who can do whatever but I'll never tell who they are 'cause everyone will be mean and bully them etc,etc,ad nauseum."

I think there's only one parrot here.Want a cracker?

Hmmm...Here's what I've gleaned from your history on MAP so far---lack of constructive dialogue,apparent lack of knowledge in the subject matters,condescending attitudes to others,air of superiority to those who disagree with you,complete dismissal of scientific method or objective studies,,,,

Why are you here?

I can only draw one conclusion---------

!!!!!!!!RESIDENTS OF THE SHIRE!!!!!!!!

!!!!TROLL LOOSE IN HOBBITON!!!!

5. dormindo

You are wise to withdraw, my friend. In these economic times, having a house paid off is enough to make me summon at least three different kinds of chi!:bow1::)

On a more serious note, I would like to ask Anorhyme if he (or she) has developed this power to use chi.

paz,

dormindo

6. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

El Medico for President

7. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Well, it looks like Anorhyme has abandoned this thread, so I can only assume that there's no answer to the various questions raised. Can we therefore assume that all the comments made about psychic powers weren't worth the effort of actually backing up?

8. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Well he did see some guys do it to eachother on the telly ..

and on the sofa, the carpet, dining table....

9. dormindo

Wow. In that case, I don't think it was 'chi' being used, then.

paz,

dormindo

10. Anorhyme

Anorhyme Banned Banned

What you can assume is that threats by the admins to ban me for speaking my mind have made it impossible for me to respond.

People who do not like what I say are crying to the admins. Which one of you it is I have no idea.

When you people can have an adult conversation without siccing the admins on the other guy, then I will be happy to continue the conversation with you.

PS. The admins are also changing my messages to say things I never wrote. Come on. How can anyone write under those conditions? I have to go back to every single message every day to see if it has been changed. Apparently the hint is that what they changed is highlighted in red and happens to coincide with reversing all my personal attacks into harmless comments.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010
  11. Anorhyme

Anorhyme Banned Banned

<personal insults removed>

Of course since I have been threatened by the admins I have to let your "want a cracker" comment go. That is the way it always is. There is one rule for people who are independent men who speak their mind and there is another rule for men who do exactly what the admins tell them to do.

12. Topher

Topher allo!

Errr no one has gone off crying to the admins. The admins read and participate in the thread and do their mod work on their own accord.

The issue has nothing to do with disagreeing with other posters; <personal insult removed>!

MAP has rules which you agreed to when you registered with the site. If you do not like them and/or are incapable of employing your supposedly massive intellect to engage in discussion in an adult way then maybe the site is not for you.

Sorry but you're telling us what we need to engage in an adult manner?

The irony of your statements never ceases to amaze!!

They remove profanity and insults. Nothing more.

13. lieqi fan

lieqi fan Valued Member

Evidently not.

Miss a turn, do not pass go and proceed to the lowest level of the moral high ground :rolleyes:

14. dormindo

Arrgh! So frustrating that I don't get to respond to Anorhyme's jibes that I might cry at his responses. Ahh, well. Guess I'll just have to satisfy myself by kicking puppies.

paz,

dormindo

15. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

Just to keep everyone up to date. Anorhyme was banned for repeatedly making personal insults despite multiple warnings to stop. Since his arrival almost every response he made (even to people who generally agreed with his position) was a condescending and insult laden rant. After numerous reported posts and warnings the mods discussed it and decided Anorhyme was not contributing anything, not heeding the TOS and was only here to troll so after his last insult spree I banned him. As per the claims that his posts were edited, that's true. All the insults were edited out or changed so that they were complimentary or neutral- this was my way of making the chore of editing every single post a bit more enjoyable.

Having a diverging opinion from other members or the mods is fine but being unable to express that opinion without constantly making insults and ignoring warnings from mods is not fine. However, this still does not entitle people to respond to Anorhyme or anyone like him with swearing and insults so Topher and everyone else please avoid doing so in the future.

Carry on...

16. Griffin

Griffin Valued Member

Here ya go (V).. Im afraid your attempts at moving people with your chi are going to prove fruitless, trained in chi (whatever that means) or not.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIjhEXMVevY"]Tai Chi: The 3 Energy Systems of the Human Body: Montaigue - YouTube[/ame]

17. jinkan

jinkan Valued Member

Is that really a question? Or do you already know the answer and you are trying to stimulate some thinking in the crowd?

18. jinkan

jinkan Valued Member

He answered your question with his question. That is the standard Asian method.

In my experience it NEVER works with western people. They do not have the same cultural background.

Do you know anything about physics? Replace the Chinese word "Chi" with the English word "force" from the science of physics.

Basic high school physics class. You got 6 months?

Develop awareness first. If you are unaware you are being psychically attacked, or you do not believe in psychic attack, you will do nothing to defend yourself because you believe there is nothing to defend against.

After you are aware it is about will power and mental strength. If you are weak minded you are gonna have a lot of trouble.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  19. dormindo

I guess I'll have to take your word for this, I've yet to take a 'psychic' beating.

paz,

dormindo

20. dormindo

Oops, I must've been psychically attacked in the last post, as I didn't use the quote function properly. My words are in italics.

paz,

dormindo