tai chi controlling chi energy

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by snewchybewchy, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

So is chi only found in Leeds, or does it occur in Bradford too? :confused:

2. Robinhood

Robinhood Banned Banned

You Know Who, that is not the subject of this thread.

Go Away

And I answered your question in that other thread, you just don't understand my answer. So try thinking about it till you get it.

Cheers

Cheers

3. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

Depends, where was wushurichard from?

Last edited: May 16, 2012
  4. robin101

robin101 Working the always shift.

answer my question in simple terms please. Chi energy source or natural body fuctions? i am gonna keep asking because you dont answer me robinhood.

5. YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho Valued Member

You have no right to ask me to "go away".

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

6. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Probably the same planet as TJL.

7. Putrid

Putrid Moved on

Dan Bian wrote
    My thoughts exactly.I read that flawed text when it was first published in the eighties. It led me down a blind alley and I started to look for something that didn't exist.Thirty years ago there was no internet and communication on these matters was quite poor but these days there is no excuse for blindly following this type of nonsense.

If anyone wants to get to the bottom of this they should look at the endocrine system and compare the points of concentration in Taoist mediation with the location of these glands.Most of the major points of concentration are the gonads,adrenals,pineal,pituitary,thymus and thyroid glands.Concentrating for long periods on these glands might possibly cause an increase in the release of certain hormones. This would make sense if someone was trying to get an increase in performance or strength as some athletes take testosterone supplements to increase performance.Of course the release of these hormones will have other effects such as a higher state of arousal,or if reduced,calmer stress free state.The Russians developed a method of stress control that involved manipulating these glands.I practiced it for quite while and the results were far better than Taoist mediation as it had been developed by scientists and had a clear methodology.

8. Kurtka Jerker

Kurtka Jerker Valued Member

So... what is it, RH? I can use my mind to control sensations in my body but I know what is happening to cause those sensations. Is that chi, or is chi something else? If it's something else, how does it differ from those sensations?

9. Putrid

Putrid Moved on

If anyone is interested in this Russian method they can read about it here.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/84502756/50/STEPS-FOR-STRESS-MANAGEMENT

It was developed as part of their Cold War remote viewing program.Whilst I am highly skeptical about remote viewing this stress control method was one of the more useful things that came out of the research program.

10. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

This thread is going nowhere good and has served its purpose, so is now locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.