TAGB stuff.

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Taliar, Feb 25, 2005.

1. stefthewise

stefthewise (Modestly self-titled)

Nice to see the site back up and running!

Just got the info on the World Champs through today. Exciting!! :happy:

2. HMFC

HMFC Valued Member

Dissapointed to find out that there is no cadets division at the worlds this year , it's a big ask for my 12 year old daughter who is quite tall for her age to compete against 16 year olds in the heavyweight division at black belt level.

3. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

English Championships

Best of luck to everyone competing at the English Championships today, hope you do yourself proud!

Now, where the heck is Telford, anyway? :)

Mitch

And congratulations to Reuben who came away with a Bronze medal for sparring :)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  4. tkd_master

tkd_master Human Punchbag

British champs anyone ;D I've been go so long, do you have to get these new england doboks or what?

5. cavallin

cavallin kickin' kitten

yeah!! nope you can wear your white TAGB suit, no club doboks though!
    South easts was ace this yr, 2 golds and a bronze, not bad going :)

6. Iam

Iam Valued Member

Very nice Clash of the Titans vid, they obviously allowed takedowns in that comp ... is that allowed in usual TAGB sparring competition these days?

7. Mitch

Not in normal competition no. Individual Instructors may choose to include it in class.

Mitch

8. Mitch

Best of luck to everyone competing tomorrow, let's hope we can get there and back!

6 of my students are competing across a range of patterns and sparring divisions, many for the first time, so we'll see how they go. Fingers crossed!

Please come and say hello if you see me :)

[​IMG]

Mitch

9. Mitch

Well I had a great day, one of my students took bronze in sparring at his first tournament, and another came fourth in patterns against much more mature competitors.

I hope MAP's TAGB contingent had a good day and bought home some trophies :)

Mitch

10. jazzysingh

jazzysingh Valued Member

i came home with a big fat nothing... only joking, no medals or trophies, but an awesome experience. enjoyed it so much, didnt see u thou?! u sure u were there :p

11. 2sweet

2sweet Valued Member

2sweet is back baby, yeah!!!! :woo:

12. Mitch

Back in the TAGB Dave?

Mitch