TAGB Competitions

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by stefthewise, Mar 6, 2006.

?

Are TAGB competition prices too high?

Poll closed Nov 30, 2008.
  1. Yes! They should be cheaper

13 vote(s)
    40.6%
  2. No! Stop moaning!

14 vote(s)
    43.8%
  3. Neutral / Don't care

5 vote(s)
    15.6%
  1. 2sweet

2sweet Valued Member

Sean Rogers is prob the only other one to watch out for, good hands 45's & back kick. other than that no one really stands out that I can think of except for another young lad of 16 Sean pither who has just come up. - most people have moved up or down to get away from you know who!

Ive been fighting at Middle & Welter for the last few yrs, had the honour of fighting Roger in the final of his last comp before he retired at the British 2002.

Other than that I aint done too bad, Lot harder now We have a 7 month old baby & I'm teaching 4 nights a week - Still not quite ready to hang up my kick boots quite yet mind! :D

Make sure you say hello at the English so I can put a face to the name JBA.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2006
  2. JBA

JBA New Member

I will do Dave, you wont know me though. An thanks for the info, fought Sean a few times before, luckily getting the decision both times. And you wont remember but i think it was you i beat in my last comp, b4 beating A.Jackson in the final! :) An i'll look out for you, or you could just look at the bb middles and look for the bloke who looks like hes forgotten how to spar!!! :confused:

P.S. I know what you mean with the baby situation, mines just turned 1. I just can't get enough of those sleepless nights!!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2006
  3. 2sweet

2sweet Valued Member

I do remember vaguely but 3 yrs is a long time - taken lots of shots to the head since then :confused:
    Alan is light heavy now & at the top of his game at the moment, good luck if I don't get to see you spar - Your be fine its like falling off a log!

4. JBA

JBA New Member

I know what you mean with the shots to the head! :eek:
    Must admit though, i only just remember it Dave. If i see you at English i'll say hello, if not good luck to you too.
    And that goes to all MAPers, good luck and enjoy the day out, cos its costing everyone enough money!!!!!!!
    No seriously, remember, block with your hands and not with your head!! :bang: