Sweaty panda................

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Su lin, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Botox on your buttocks !!!!!!!!

|Wonderful thought ...no wrinkles on your boT tom ..

Smurf :D :D :D :D :D

2. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

3. LucifelNet

LucifelNet New Member

The only problem with this, is that aluminum-based anti-perspirants have been proven to increase the chance of alzheimers later in life.

4. Garrett

Garrett Valued Member

Actually there is no causal link...

Heres a good site about alzheimers

http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/Facts_about_dementia/Risk_factors/info_aluminium.htm

Here's a snippet:
    "The overwhelming medical and scientific opinion is that the findings outlined above do not convincingly demonstrate a causal relationship between aluminium and Alzheimer's disease, and that no useful medical or public health recommendations can be made, at least at present."

5. LucifelNet

LucifelNet New Member

Holy crap! Awesome. I can go back to anti-perspirant/deoderant without fear of not remembering my name later in life.

6. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

I thought the problem with aluminium based anti-perspirants was that they worked by blocking up the sweat pores. Surely that's a bad thing?

I'm going on a dodgy memory of what was originally hearsay though, so feel free to correct.

7. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Surely blocking sweat glands and pores will only be a bad thing ?

8. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Agreed Su Lin! I have this picture that you will retain all the water that you would normally lose to sweating, swell up like a water balloon, and then POP! Just like that Senator in X-Men!

Not a pretty sight for a Panda either! :D