Summer camp?

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Gizmo, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Gizmo

Gizmo Valued Member

The topic surfaces almost every year, so I think it's a good time to write about TKD plans for the summer holidays...

As every year, we are going to have a one-week long training camp here in Zamosc, Poland in the second week of August with guest instructors invited to work on competition sparring, patterns and extreme kicks. 14th edition this years and we will have 6 black belt instructors taking care of ca. 30 participants, so it's a good opportunity to work in smaller groups. BTW, we still have some free places and the cost is very reasonable as the event is non-profit, so anybody interested feel free to PM me...

Any other MAPers taking part in summer training camps in 2009? What are your primary interests for this holiday? How long is the camp?

2. StuartA

StuartA Guardian of real TKD :-)

Dam.. I keep meaning to make one of these events.. but each time so far it has fallen on weeks I cannot do.. this year is no exception Im afraid. I have met Gizmo and keep mean to do so again, so I would say, if you can make it, this will probibly be one of the best TKD courses/camps you will go too... and soooooo much cheaper than others that arnt on your door step.

Hopefully, Ill make one in the future and hook up with you again.

Stuart