Subtle wind Kung fu Founder USA, Hello

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by subtlewind, Jan 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Wow.

You do know that this remark will now be public record forever, right?

Is that how you want the beginning of your glorious lineage to be remembered?

Nice start.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  2. Dave76

Dave76 Valued Member

How old are you? Grow up.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
  3. Dave76

Dave76 Valued Member

yeah well my dad can beat up your dad!

4. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Truth?

You can't handle the truth!

5. subtlewind

subtlewind Banned Banned

but you guys are tough so i know you wont tattle tale and get me kicked off for defending my self verbally

6. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

any map members in texas?

7. Dave76

Dave76 Valued Member

You mean the vicious attacks where it is pointed out that you have little to no real experience, but created your own art, and now want to sell it?

8. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Subtlewind...
    You're fast headed for a ban. I suggest you pull your neck in... your attitude sucks as do your reading comprehension skills. I suggest you go back and read and understand the Terms of Service you agreed to when you became a member of this site. Do it before you post again. MAP is not a free for all for those who are 36 going on 12.

This is ridiculous. :bang:

THREAD LOCKED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
    - pending MOD discussion of ban.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  9. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

As it turns out, this was an incorrect assumption. In case you come back to browse, you were banned for being insulting towards people who were mostly trying to steer you clear of making the martial arts world more of a laughing stock than a number of other frauds already have.

You're either a troll winding people up or you're someone looking to sell a system with no reason for existing to people you've never met or seen in action. In either case you have no reason to be here and quite frankly we don't want you.

As always, it's worth pointing out to any members of this "school" who end up reading this thread that no system should be created without a) a very good level of experience and b) a really good reason for creating something new. This has neither. In addition, my usual advice applies when it comes to online learning: just don't. Any instructor claiming to be able to teach you effectively without actually seeing you train is flat-out lying to you, and you will therefore learn imperfectly, possibly to an extent where the training itself actually becomes more dangerous to you than anyone you might need to use it on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.