Strange phenomena....

Discussion in 'Tai chi' started by Taiji_Lou, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Hope he is tied tight, I heard he can perform miracles. You could always nail him down.:evil:

Can you ask him about my lack of skill with the lottery.

Please send me your address, I need a word with him about my wifes diabetes, my back back and the hours I need to work.

2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

He's saying something about free will???

Actually he then laughed and mentioned giving the poor buggers enough rope??
    Said you'd know what he meant??

As for his miracles, it appears a simple circle of salt, like in the movies does the trick!

3. embra

embra Valued Member

Hows about a 'debate' on the validity of Chi between Taiji-Lou and Knight Errand?

4. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

How about not?

I've learned my lesson. I'm not talking about that ANYmore. From now on I'm just reading yalls posts on how to put people on their backs, and maybe chiming in from time to time.:confused:

5. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Looks like ya chillin.

Good.

How about posting something in another thread, like the latest movie you have seen.

6. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

Well, I finally saw "what the bleep do we know" the other day. Watched it on youtube. It was neat. I like the part about how electrons have this phenomenon where they become entanged, and when you affect one the other which it is entangled with is affected the same way, because they're actually the "same" "energy".

7. 47MartialMan

:rolleyes::star::rolleyes:

8. m1k3jobs

m1k3jobs Dudeist Priest

Are you teaching yourself quantum entanglement now?

9. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

Why the hell not. I recently became a competent surgeon, a biological engineer and an expert on women. All from books and you-tube. Because i'm awesome. And amazing. It's easy really. Just like TaiChi. Or Qigong. Or talking bollocks.

10. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Now gents please, lets get real.

I can understand becoming a surgeon, a biological engineer and the likes, but an expert on women.

I bow at your feet sir. :hail:

11. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

You see? That's how I can tell that your inner childs are screaming in pain from not enough milk. I'm trying to better myself with my available tools, and here at a place where you'd think beacons of phycological strength and moral uplifting people would spend time, all I'm finding is disuasion.

Probably business as usual. You've all turned into your mothers.

12. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

(Psssst-that's due to my Tao of Sex correspondence course! Still available! Easy payments! But remember-sex, it's all just a big "he said,ch'i said.")

13. TRK

TRK Valued Member

I actually have some friends who are phycologists. I don't think anybody here has claimed to be an expert on algae, though.

14. Moi

I'm an expert on useless bandwidth and this thread(s) are getting extremely wasteful

15. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

Let it be known, however, that you should never engage in phone sex - you could catch hearing aids..

16. 47MartialMan

I want the "Expert on Women Book"

(I bet it is volumes long or has blank pages :rolleyes: )

17. 47MartialMan

Again, I must tell you, it isnt a matter of being jejune, it is a matter of others not agreeing with you. You have to come to terms that this is a public forum and that people like to make jest. This doesnt mean they do not have their mature wits.

18. Moi

Worthless

Every woman comes with their own and in no way are the interchangeable. It's done that way 'cos life would be too freakin' easy otherwise. Chocolate and shoes are the first two chapters of every book. After that you're on your own!

19. 47MartialMan

Yes. it is worthless. Worthless because the books would be incomplete.

Not every woman craves chocolate and shoes.

And, as a male, how do you know what king of chocolate and what kind of shoes they like

20. Moi

Expensive ones. Those that don't want either are really a man